This is what i have

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

This is what i have

Post by Baljit » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:56 am

some of my hand gun and 12 bore shotgun
1 smith and wesson 38spl.
2 para ordnance .40
3 SVI .38Super [ my ipsc gun ]
4 12 bore shotgun , pump action it's hold 12 round and have a chamber in the butt, made in south africa { SOLD } I SOLD IT LAST WEEKEND

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am --

this is my webley 38

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 am --

some of my gun's

1 sako - 30-06 bolt action
2 springfild M14 - 7.62x51 OR 308
3 ruger mini 14 - .223
4 Russian SKS-D - 7.62x39
5 Remingtion 870 - 12 Bore , Pump Action

Baljit

Private messageMSNM/WLM
Last edited by Baljit on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
prashantsingh
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011

Re: This is what i have

Post by prashantsingh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 am

Very Impressive. Armed to the teeth. One man Army.
Is there a particular (maximum) number of weapons you can own in Canada? All your weapons look brand new/very well kept.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 am

Baljit

Thanks for sharing great collection ..do you hunt? Do regale us with some stories and pictures..
Whats your opinion about Sako and which model is it?

Cheers

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 am

prashantsingh

you can have a weapons as many as you whant in Canada this is only half the weapons i post other half is stil in my safe. i like my gun's more than my life. that's way it's looks new .

Baljit

ngrewal

Thank's for your comment, yes i do hunt, opinion about sako i shot a deer with my sako 30.06 from 387 yard,and i mount that deer and it's on my wall now and i have the picture of that deer, i have two sako ,one you just see in the picture 3006 and other one i have 7MM rem. mag. i think the sako is the number one gun in the would have a light triger ,i have two pound triger on both sako if i wana buy other rifle sako going to be number one, and both sako i have is TRG model .where are you in US.?

Baljit

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:39 am

Baljit

Appreciate the feedback and thats quite a collection I know this has been asked before but whats the process in Canada for acquiring lic and does it vary from state to state.. Where do you hunt in Canada?

I am in New York City and one of the few guns stores we have is Beretta Galleria one can see all of their guns or another choice is Kimber in Yonkers or Border of Bronx.

Best

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 am

ngrewal

if you whana acquiring lic. for hunt that's go by state to state but if you whana gun licence that's good for all Canada, only you have to do is take the course and get 80% in writing and pratecal and send all the paper and fee with your picture to the govt. it's take 45day than you get your licence,you can go all canada with your gun [only rifle and shotgun], but with your hand gun you need a permit to take with you from the firearms center that's very easy you can get the permit next day or two. i am in Kelowna B.C. it's 4 hrs. drive from Vancouver. if you need more info. pm me

Baljit

jashwantsinh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by jashwantsinh » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 am

Baljit,

Fantastic collection indeed. Wish your Arsenal flourish. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Jashwantsinh

panther
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by panther » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am

hi baljit
Are you sure it's a "Springfield M14" and not the Norinco/Polytech M14 (M305) model?? Because, the Springfield M14 being full Auto were classified as 'Prohibted' in Canada quite a while ago. The Norinco M14 or Springfield M1A has a different 'Trigger Group' (which can't be converted to fire auto) hence are classified as 'Non-Restricted'. Your rifle has a bayonet lug at the muzzle end which makes it look more like a M1 Garand.
Which year is yours SAKO TRG 42/22, because I never ever came across any TRG in either .30-06 or 7 MM Rem Mag. In Canadian Forces we've been using TRG as Sniper Rifle for quite long now, earlier it use to be .308 Win couple of years ago a 338 Lapua Mag was introduced after years of testing. They also have a TRG 42 in .300 Win Mag which is used by some US forces as Sniper Rifle.
Your SKS with that TAPCO stock, is it a Yugo or a Norinco converted to accept a detachable magazine??? somebody has done a nice job with filing off the bayonet lug from this rifle.
Shooting a deer at 387 yards sounds like very impressive -which deer was it though. But I wonder where in BC did you get to shoot that long shot!!!!!! Given the hilly terrain of BC the average shots for deer & elk are 50-100 yards and black bear at 25-50 yards.
As for Licensing requirements for Non-Restricted it's fairly easy as compared to Restriced class which cover most of the handguns & some Rifles/shotguns depending on length of the barrel, bolt assembly & trigger group. To qualify for restricted class you need to take a CRFSC, once you qualify you can possess & aquire a Restricted firearm but to transport it from your place of residence to any designated shooting range you need to get an ATT which is issued by Canadian Firearm Centre (Surrey in case of BC). You may not carry any Restricted Firearm anywhere except Shooting Range or authorised Gunsmith. For shooters participating at IPSC or anyother shooting compition in States they are authorize to transport their restricted firearm uptil US border from whence they need to get required documentation to transport it further into the states.

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi Panther
first of all that is springfild M14 and i have a prohibted lin. about sako i buy both gun back in 1998 Model TRG-S M995 , about SKS that is Russian i modified that gun so gun can accept.the AK mag.
shooting a deer from 387 yards not a problam i dont know what make you think average shot 50 to 100 yard , i dont know where are you in BC but where i hunt you can see up to 500 to 800 yards not a problam.
About ATT i am shooting in IPSC in last 10 years i have a permit for all the range in BC, Alberta, Sak. and yukon and it's good for till lince. expire

Baljit

ven99
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ven99 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 pm

good collection brother ......
amreeth

MoA
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MoA » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Not sure about the Sako, but it is unlike any TRG I have seen or owned.
The SA 12 GA looks cool. More details please.
Shooting deer at 500-800 yards! Good grief I need to come down and shoot with you. Sounds like fun.
Would like more details on the M-14 as well. :cheers:

panther
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by panther » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:03 am

MoA wrote:Not sure about the Sako, but it is unlike any TRG I have seen or owned.
The SA 12 GA looks cool. More details please.
Shooting deer at 500-800 yards! Good grief I need to come down and shoot with you. Sounds like fun.
Would like more details on the M-14 as well. :cheers:
I completely agree with MoA, The SAKO shown by baljit doesn't resembles any TRG (or M995) ever made and most importantly they were never offered in .30-06 or 7MM Rem Mag.
I am very skeptical about ranges extending to 500-800 yards while shooting for deers in BC. BTW which deer did you shot, baljit??
How were you able to obtain a 'Prohibted' class for springfield M14 and when did you got it??? Is it a clip feed or have a mag, what's the capacity of your mag?? We would sure like to learn more about it.

-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 pm --

Baljit,
Your Webley seems to be an Enfield No.2 MK 1 in .38/200 of war time production.
What's the model on this SVI, anyways??
Would apprecite if you could post some more info & photos of your guns. It's a very interesting collection.

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 am

MoA and Panther

give me some time i'll post more picture of my 3006 and 7mm Rem. Mag. than you know it's sako, now new TRG in the market have a new stock, about shooting a deer i said you can SEE UP to 500 to 800 yard not shooting a deer that range, i shot white tail i'll post that picture it's on my wall,
For springfild M14 have a 30 round mag. i have a grandfather licence. i modified this gun as well with new stock
About SVI it's 1911 38 Super castom made gun
About Webley it's not Enfield it's Webley , it's war finish gun in 38/200
About SA 12 bore shotgun it's made by Truvelo in SA

-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 pm --

This is the deer i am talking about with 3006 from 387 yard

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 am

Baljit

Thats a great deer ..I am curious regarding Sako because its one of few available good rifles in my local market..because of the FFL rules regarding purchasing guns. I have read different views about Sako guns especially the new ones for some reason folks seem to prefer the older model 75 series. Then there was an quality issue wherein some barrels had problems general feeling was the quality has suffered ever since Beretta took over the management.
On a separate note dont get offended by the queries from other members these are general inquiries we all learn thing or two from such discussions. Communication is tough and it gets tricky over the web. Since you and Panther are in the same general area do try to meet up over some :cheers:

Thanks for sharing

best

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 am

Ngrewal

Thank's for your comment

i understand your piont of view but some guy's don't know what thay are talking about that's make me a mad. Sako is best gun in the would and cost way more money , my 3006 is cost me about $ 2500 Can. Dollars. in today market. but if you need more info PM me anytime, i like to help the member if they need the help.i am going to post more picture of my 3006 and 7MM Rem.Mag. in next day or two so they know what they are talking about.

Baljit