Seasons Greetings

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Seasons Greetings

Post by Grumpy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:08 am

A post prandial smoker ? I thought you said that you were on your way IN to Dunkin Donuts ?
WHAT ? Dodger as well ? !!!
I`m a post prandial smoker as well......and pre-prandial......and pre-sleeping........post sleeping.
Next years intention is to give up ( again ! )

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:19 am

HA, I had a sneaky suspicion that you were one of us!
here's what 2003 Seasons greetings were like-
asif_snake.jpg
This was a beautiful, juvenile, Indian Rock Python; the archtypical KAA of Jungle Book.This snake was a rescued by a NGO in Hyderabad ,and I was giving a demo on Indian snakes to a bunch of Emergency Physicians from India and USA , hence, no legal issues in posting this snap.
Best
Axx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:55 am

Grumpy, if you check Mack The Knife's post on his latest fishing trip, you would see him happily pulling on a coffin nail :wink: Looks like the smokers are not a minority here.

"A post prandial smoker ? I thought you said that you were on your way IN to Dunkin Donuts ?"

But,he had a roast camel before that,y'see. :lol:

The cigarettes Grumpy himself rolls, surprisingly did not smell at all even though I was sitting next to him.Quite unlike my friend's who rolls his own cigarettes.

Jefe, that python looks beautiful.My old almamater the University of hyderabad has some very large Rock Pythons.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 am

Asif,

Had I known you were going to be in Karachi, I would have introduced you to a Pakistani hunting group that Inder introduced me to. They are a very nice and friendly lot and you would have made friends there like I did. Anyway, the next time you go just let us know.

There are friends to be made across the border and our bit to promote guns and hunting in the cause of peace.

Cheers!

Mehul

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:11 am

Thanks Mehul, Shall take up your offer if there's a next time...looks like next time around , It'll be easier for me to bust a few caps with IFG USA!!
Vikram- I know, there are very many snakes in HU, I handled quite a few-snakes and patients ;) there used to be a very active NGO called 'friends of snakes' doing a great job in reptile rescue and rehab...I wonder if I can send some Sheesha 'baccy to grumpy? it smells of apple and vanilla and what not-wife wanted me to use that when I was in my hookah phase-fortunately , now over ,and locked away as a memento to the madness.That stuff is absolutely non offensive and may be worth a roll-Grumpy?
best
Axx

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:51 pm

I wonder if I can send some Sheesha 'baccy to grumpy? it smells of apple and vanilla and what not.
You can send baccy to Blighty. Used to send cartons of Gold Flake King Size and earn Pounds for my pellets, mounts, scopes, etc. That is until U.K. customs levied duty on my friend and the scheme went pear shape.

That baccy could well work as a fish attractant!

Mack The Knife
Last edited by Mack The Knife on Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:03 pm

Hokay Matey, here goes- a couple of vanilla/apple/milkshake/coca cola baccy pouches headed your way anytime after Jan 12-Grumpy!