Some shooting pics

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
mehulkamdar

Some shooting pics

Post by mehulkamdar » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:59 am

6875c7f3.jpg
Shooting the ML off Mark's rear porch
mehul50bmg2.jpg
Shooting Mark's brother Jonah's 50 BMG LAR single shot across the lake at Jonah's home
mehul50bmg1.jpg
Another pic shooting the 50 BMG LAR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Some shooting pics

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:30 pm

Nice pictures :)

Thats some backyard there, lake, woods, hills!! Wow!!

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:19 am

Abhijeet,

It is, indeed a beautiful place and I can understand why Mark loves living there and hates the city. The property also has excellent deer and turkey hunting. When you visit the US next, we could drive down and say Hello to Mark and his family.

Mehul

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:12 pm

mehulkamdar";p="2663 wrote:When you visit the US next, we could drive down and say Hello to Mark and his family.
Now there's an idea! :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:24 pm

Sikh soldiers had started tying their beards after they found that they ( the long beards) interfered in their own and their adjoining soldiers loading and firing of muskets. I hope no problems on this account (should I add long hair also to this) :lol:

Mark is a lucky man to be able to live in a place like this.Not many such places in India any more and certainly none privately owned thanks to the land ceiling.

Take care,
penpusher

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:20 pm

penpusher,

If 50 BMG rifles had been available back then, you probably wouldn't have seen tied beards - the muzzle blast through the muzzle break is a big whoosh that blows onto everything around you. :)

Yes, there are very few such places in India though it is not going to be difficult to reforest some parts of India if there is some effort from the government. Unfortunately, India has been singularly inefficient in preserving her natural heritage. My own family has been responsible - some beautiful properties that belonged to us were "developed" over the years. It is a painful memory and yet one that I keep in my mind all the time to remind me of what we have lost. :(

Abhijeet,

If you're planning on coming here, just let me know. It would be fun. You're welcome to stay at my place if you don;t mind my very friendly little dog and a tortoise that we got yesterday. :)

Mehul

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:36 pm

If 50 BMG rifles had been available back then, you probably wouldn't have seen tied beards - the muzzle blast through the muzzle break is a big whoosh that blows onto everything around you.
Good way to dry your hair and beard :lol:

Take care,
penpusher

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:36 pm

Gr888 Looking Pics Mehul

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...