Some Mumbaikar IFGians - Dec 2, 2012

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Some Mumbaikar IFGians - Dec 2, 2012

Post by Vikram » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 pm

I am very pleased to see our members getting together and getting to know each other. Brihacharan Ji, thank you for arranging this meet.

I made some fantastic friends on this board who are my friends for life now. I would echo Brihacharan's words about our members from the same locations making the efforts to reach out and meet each other.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 am

mundaire wrote:Looks like you gents had yourself a great time! :) Kudos to Brihacharan for organising it... and for picking up the tab! ;) Look forward to reading about the party you chaps throw for him... you chaps have about 8 months to plan/ organise his 75th birthday bash ;)
Cheers!
Abhijeet
:lol: Now you have gone and done it mundaire - you have put the 'Mumbaikar IFGians' on the spot! They must come up with a birthday bash that none can beat for brihacharan! ROTFL That would indeed be an event to watch out for!

:cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 pm

ckkalyan wrote: :lol: Now you have gone and done it mundaire - you have put the 'Mumbaikar IFGians' on the spot! They must come up with a birthday bash that none can beat for brihacharan! ROTFL That would indeed be an event to watch out for!

:cheers:
:mrgreen:
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Briha Ji, You look like the twin of my excellent maths teacher.He is also a very accomplished and witty man.
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

wingsoffires66
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by wingsoffires66 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Namaskar,
At your age , I will be glad if I become half of what you experienced Men are.My heartfelt respect to INDIANSFORGUNS.COM and all its Men.
cheers.
seenay mein hain chingariyaan , thodasa barood bhartey hain......

Girte hain Shahi sawar maidaan-e-jung mein, woh kya girenge jo ghutno pe chala kartey hain

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Skyman wrote: > Briha Ji, You look like the twin of my excellent maths teacher.He is also a very accomplished and witty man.
Hi Skyman,

> Nice to know I remind you of your "Excellent" Maths teacher - And coming to the wit part - I am reminded of a story concerning the famous Hollywood Comedian Bob Hope....

> When a media guy asked Bob Hope "Are you good at figures"?.....

Bob replied "Sure I'm, but with the ones who walk on 'High Heels' ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Briha

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Dear Mundaire et al,

Thanks for the advance warning - we shall be prepared and go airborne at a moment's notice. :-)

YESSS ! It will be an honor to celebrate Brihji's landmark birthday in a style befitting IFG and Brihji's personality ! :-)

Now keeping the fingers crossed for the Japaloupe IFG Meet. Since the world seems hell-bent on proving the Mayans wrong on Dec 21st, we shall celebrate our Born-Again - rather Not-Ended status in Jan 2013. So "japaloupe", rein in and tether those horses - here we come. :cheers:

regs
A.

mercury
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by mercury » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

interesting.....we build mental immages of people based on their posts here on the forum and it is a pleasent surprise to match it with reality !

nothing like "airgun addas" for a good time.....

not leaving anything to chance Airgun novice....stocking up on the pellets and wine..in case i have to live of the land, come Dec. 21st !!!!
Throw me to the wolves....I will return leading the pack.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Feels great to be part of this gathering, and hope to have many such gatherings with lots and lots of IFGians in future. AGN got me a little green speaking about the meetings with IFGians in Delhi & Pune....

And Mundaire sir, Brihaji's Platinum will compete with the Queens Diamond!! Of course, all IFGians, wherever they are, are invited.

And CKK, you were supposed to come over to Mumbai to share a cigar or two??
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 pm

I should say, my maths teacher was a genius.You are also a genius, with air guns eh Brihaji?

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:43 pm

[quote="Skyman"]
> I should say, my maths teacher was a genius.You are also a genius, with air guns eh Brihaji?[/quote]

> Hey Skyman,
> You are being too generous with your compliments - I wonder if I deserve it :D
> Frankly with my basic knowledge of physics & engineering and the knowledge I gained from IFGians more knowledgeable & experienced than me + my enthusiasm to share what I have learned is all that's to it.
> I am still learning & have a long way to go :D
Cheers :cheers:
Briha

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Vikram wrote: I am very pleased to see our members getting together and getting to know each other. Brihacharan Ji, thank you for arranging this meet.

> It was my pleasure Vikram!
Briha
I made some fantastic friends on this board who are my friends for life now.
> You couldn't have said it better!
Briha
I would echo Brihacharan's words about our members from the same locations making the efforts to reach out and meet each other.

Best-
Vikram

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

I certainly hope if have have the good fortune to pick up an air rifle of my own and shoot, you will be my guru.I salute you for your the effort you have put into this forum.

lazybones
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by lazybones » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 am

Great to see all of you and hear about the fun time you all had.
Thanks for the pics and writeup airgun novice.

Ashok

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 am

essdee1972 wrote:Feels great to be part of this gathering, and hope to have many such gatherings with lots and lots of IFGians in future. AGN got me a little green speaking about the meetings with IFGians in Delhi & Pune....

And Mundaire sir, Brihaji's Platinum will compete with the Queens Diamond!! Of course, all IFGians, wherever they are, are invited.

And CKK, you were supposed to come over to Mumbai to share a cigar or two??
essdee1972 I regret that I haven't been able to keep my promise so far, to accept your generous invitation to sip some 'smoky' single malts with you and draw on a fine habano. However, a promise is a promise and I will make it a point to meet up with you when I am India next. :D :cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!