1 year of a Rottweiler

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: 1 year of a Rottweiler

Post by rraju2805 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

So cute & lovely.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

For Advertising mail webmaster
Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Mr. Baruah,

Don't let naga or me too close to your dogs, I'm hungry just watching the video (I bet naga too :D)
Don't mean to hijack the thread but I'd like to know about the registration and microchip installing process. Could you please explain it to me?

I also own a huge number of cows as pets (not livestock) can I get on heavy petting too? :D
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 am

Folks

Nice pictures of pups and dogs and congrats...agree nature of dog is molded to great extend by owners training etc. In India trend is to have mean guard dogs and that can be dangerous..I nearly got attacked and mauled by two labs and mastiff at my uncles farm house. He keeps them in cages when folks come to his place! There is a curfew after sun down at their house stay in doors. I was so mad at these beasts that I would have gladly done something stupid if I survived their attack first. I did give an earful to the folks about the menace So every one to their own.

But years ago I used to work in factory here in US while going thru grad school. used local bus to commute and worst part was the bus stop being next to a house with enclosed yard and 3 or 4 Rotties. They had the time of bus schedule down and loved to chase it but on their side of fence, growl and menace us folks at bus stand. They were known nuisance and then sadly when grand children were visiting the family these dogs attacked and fatally mauled one of the kids and seriously injured the grand mother.

Moin.
Poster of the Month - Sep '11 & Apr '13

Post by Moin. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

EsdeeDa, Ozzy's all grown. The friend who he is with sent me these pics..

This is his Sire, Turbo Power of Grewal Kennels

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Camus

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:10 pm

A superb specimen of the breed. Look at all the rippling musculature of it!

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Vikram wrote:A superb specimen of the breed. Look at all the rippling musculature of it!

Best-
Vikram
Thanks Vikram, Turbo's is indeed an handsome Rottweiler, has won a lot of shows. Ozzy's got his gene's, the first two pics are of Ozzy, he's growing to be just like his old man with a beautiful head. He's just a year old, will get better with time.

Regards
Moin.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Camus

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Moin,

I was actually referring to Ozzie.Look at the size of muscles on that foreleg in the first photo.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Lovely dog Moin. A suggestion if you don't mind......please do not allow Ozzy to jump too much on his hinds.....while playing or while greeting someone.....this will affect his hinds over a period.

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Vikram wrote:Moin,

I was actually referring to Ozzie.Look at the size of muscles on that foreleg in the first photo.

Best-
Vikram
:) Yes, but he's still just about a year old. Have much growing up to do. His Sire is in his Prime. Turbo's an awesome sight. I've been to a lot of shows and Turbo's one of the finest Rotts. Lot of Serbian Imports being brought to the country for breeding and stud services.

Best
Moin.

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Prabhath wrote:Lovely dog Moin. A suggestion if you don't mind......please do not allow Ozzy to jump too much on his hinds.....while playing or while greeting someone.....this will affect his hinds over a period.
Thank you Prabhat, he is now with a friend of mine. Had to give him away. Was stupid of me to get a rottweiler in 400 sq.ft Mumbai Apt. I've done some really stupid things, this tops it all.

Best
Moin.

hks2056
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hks2056 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Dear Moin
I also made the same mistake of giving away my Rottweiler at the age of ten months because of my frequent tours and travels, albeit not for constraint of space. Interestingly what has been missed in this thread is that that the dog house measures only few feet into few feet.No dog house has ever measured 1000 square yards. All that a dog of this proportions needs is walk and vigorous exercise which has to be in an open area which need not be the part of the house.In retrospect I regret giving away my Rottweiler and indeed it was stupid of me to do so. In my humble opinion it was perhaps stupid of you as well. Think of it, I may be equally right or equally wrong depending upon your perspective.No offence meant.
Regards

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Moin. wrote:
Prabhath wrote:Lovely dog Moin. A suggestion if you don't mind......please do not allow Ozzy to jump too much on his hinds.....while playing or while greeting someone.....this will affect his hinds over a period.
Thank you Prabhat, he is now with a friend of mine. Had to give him away. Was stupid of me to get a rottweiler in 400 sq.ft Mumbai Apt. I've done some really stupid things, this tops it all.

Best
Moin.
We all do some stupid things in life Moin... The world calls it Passion ...

TC

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 pm

@Moin,

It was not stupid of you to have got yourself a rott pup. Misinformed.......probably yes. Don't fret over giving him away. I know it hurts, but he hopefully is happy where he has been placed. Get yourself another pup (different breed). Feel free to come up with questions regarding dogs. Used to own and show a bit. Never bred anything though. I will be more than happy to answer your queries.

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 am

hks2056 wrote:Dear Moin
I also made the same mistake of giving away my Rottweiler at the age of ten months because of my frequent tours and travels, albeit not for constraint of space. Interestingly what has been missed in this thread is that that the dog house measures only few feet into few feet.No dog house has ever measured 1000 square yards. All that a dog of this proportions needs is walk and vigorous exercise which has to be in an open area which need not be the part of the house.In retrospect I regret giving away my Rottweiler and indeed it was stupid of me to do so. In my humble opinion it was perhaps stupid of you as well. Think of it, I may be equally right or equally wrong depending upon your perspective.No offence meant.
Regards
Dear HKS, no offence taken buddy. Post pics when you can.

Best
Moin

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 am

TC wrote:
Moin. wrote:

Best
Moin.
We all do some stupid things in life Moin... The world calls it Passion ...

TC
How true TcDa... :D :D

Best
Moin.