My New IHP National 35 .177 Air Rifle

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

My New IHP National 35 .177 Air Rifle

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat May 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi IFGians

Today i received my IHP National 35 .177 caliber Air Rifle.
Attached the photos taken today.

Here is the story:

Visited Aimco Site on 22nd April'12 @ night 12.30 PM. Surprise that IHP National .177 caliber available for sale. Immediately booked through online - IHP National .177 Calibre + 5 packs of assorted gsmith pellets .177/4.5 (200 pellets each box). Total cost comes to Rs. 6800 (including Shipping) from Kolkatta to Chennai.
Next day 23rd april @ 12.30 received mail from Aimco to pay Rs. 6850 in the mentioned account no in mail through cheque deposit or cash deposit.
Paid asked amount through NEFT to the mentioned account on 25th April (ofcourse 2 days late due to some very tight work in my office) and sent mail to aimco for confirmation.
26th April Aimco sent me mail with the confirmation of payment received and despatch of order in GATI Courier. Check the consignment no. in GATI site and it said the assured delivery date is on 30th of April'12.
Couldn't able to wait but still needs to wait until 30th april'12 but unfortunately i didn't received on the said date. Checked gati online & it says the consignment reached chennai on 30th early morning.
Raised complaint on 1st May'12 to gati and they replied that the parcel will be delivered on 2nd april but again disappointment.
on 3rd April i sent mail to aimco complaining on this useless GATI services and they replied back to me through mail that 'will followup and reply tomorrow'.
On 4th April some one from aimco called me and said the order will be delivered before 5pm today. waited untill 5 pm but again disappointment. Then searched the gati site about chennai godown address and contact no. and made a call to the godown no. They replied that the parcel is in another godown and they gave the contact no of the same. Contacted and one lady said that Aimco not mentioned proper address in the parcel given. Then i gave her my correct address with mobile no. and said that i need the delivery on the next day with out fail and she promised the delivery on the next day.
On 5th April (today) one guy from GATI called me in the morning @ 9.30 am asking for landmark to my delivery address and i asked where is this guy now. The place he said is just 30 mins drive time. Waited upto 12 noon. Still not delivered. I again called back the courier guy and shouted like anything. He replied back that he will deliver with in 30 mins time. But he came only @ 2Pm. When he came home he said that there is a fine of Rs. 140 for mentioning wrong address and i blasted this guy like anything and he convinced me and said he don't want this amount and delivered the parcel (ofcourse i gave him Rs. 50 as tips being he looks innocent and not involved in the delay).

This parcel was neatly packed in some Wooden Box and opened it like crazy guy to see my darling hiding inside the box. Finally a glimpse of my IHP National 35 Air rifle. In addition with my gun i received 5 packs of pellets (200 pellets per box) + one Air rifle cover.

After took the gun out i Suddenly shouted loudly & happily seeing my New Air Rifle.

Enjoy the pics bro.....................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks

GANESH TT

For Advertising mail webmaster
ramtiger
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: My New IHP National 35 .177 Air Rifle

Post by ramtiger » Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 pm

nice rifle
congrats

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 am

thanks ram
Thanks

GANESH TT

only32owner
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by only32owner » Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 am

Ganesh,
alot of struggle and pain there,
but finally you GOT it. Congratulations Bro..
take care of it , its something few can have.

Regards.

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:17 pm

After about a month of shooting from both my IHP National 35 and Canon LG 65 i found that Canon is far far far better than IHP in terms of accuracy, Power, Penetration of target, handling, etc, etc.
Thanks

GANESH TT

Kazim
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Kazim » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 pm

bro can you post some pics of your shots grouping.

rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by rraju2805 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 am

Nice rifle.

Congrats :cheers:

Happy shooting. .
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

FPSRussia
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by FPSRussia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 am

Thats a nice gun....
Ganesh TT wrote:After about a month of shooting from both my IHP National 35 and Canon LG 65 i found that Canon is far far far better than IHP in terms of accuracy, Power, Penetration of target, handling, etc, etc.
I feel thats injustice for your NEW Ihp to be compared with your Not So New Cannon lg65.... Let the rifle break-in(which varies from gun to gun)...

Happy shooting
cheers

shooter_1
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shooter_1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 pm

I have imported Akah rifle with HUBERTUS scope received in just 3 weeks very good response
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 am

Congratulations Ganesh!
Nothing quite like getting a new gun is there?
Please post some target photos when you get a chance.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 am

hi xl sir. sure will post some pics of my target practice. but will do on next week.
Thanks

GANESH TT

ROHIT KUMAR SATPATHY
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: My New IHP National 35 .22 Air Rifle

Post by ROHIT KUMAR SATPATHY » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

shooter_1 wrote:I have imported Akah rifle with HUBERTUS scope received in just 3 weeks very good response

ParryMohali
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ParryMohali » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Dear friends
I hav recently bought IHP National 35 (.177 ) air rifle and IHP (.177)air pistol from some local dealer in Chandigarh. Do we get a rifle cover along with the IHP NATIONAL 35 -.177 air rifle free of cost or at an additional price.
Also can anybody tell me the procedure to join PUNJAB STATE SHOOTER ASSOCIATION OR CHANDIGARH ASSOCIATION OR any SHOOTING RANGE in India.

Replies awaited. Thanks in advance.

Pavitar Pal Singh

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Parry Mohali - I received Air Rifle cover for free from Aimco when i got my IHP35. Regarding joining in PUNJAB STATE SHOOTER ASSOCIATION OR CHANDIGARH ASSOCIATION just visit this place and have word with concern authority in their...They will definitely help you.
Thanks

GANESH TT

dakini
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dakini » Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Ganesh,

Is this still the case - Canon more shooting more accurate than IHP National 35 .177? I'm trying to decide and would like to know about your experience..

Cheers!
D.
Ganesh TT wrote:After about a month of shooting from both my IHP National 35 and Canon LG 65 i found that Canon is far far far better than IHP in terms of accuracy, Power, Penetration of target, handling, etc, etc.