My Brand new Pistol

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
navsandhu
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

My Brand new Pistol

Post by navsandhu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Hello fellows................here I want to show you guys my new baby................let me know your views on it .....thanks in advance

[youtube][/youtube]

For Advertising mail webmaster
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: My Brand new Pistol

Post by Baljit » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 am

SSA Sandhu Sahib , Congratulation On your new toy . I also have a ruger 10/22 and sr 22 rifles but not a big fan of ruger hand guns .

I am sure you going to have a grate time with your new toy also post your range report for us.

Oh one more thing please clarified about the cal.

Enjoy

Baljit

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 am

Congratulations!
The people who have SR9's swear by it's reliability.
I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to the range report.

I have some Ruger rifles too but don't have any Ruger handguns. I've often borrowed a Ruger bull barrel MkII for rimfire pin matches. I really like those and might have to pick up one if I can find a decent MKII. I prefer the MKII to the new MKIII's. Don't much care for all the lawyer mandated stuff on the newer guns.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

navsandhu
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by navsandhu » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

hello guys its 9mm.........sr9
i got few ruger hand guns but the one i like most is my GP 100 ......but i dunno why i dont like the shape of 22 rugers . i recently bought GSG 1911 ....22 cal so i will try to post that soon ....thanks all

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 pm

SSA Sandhu Sahib , I do have a GSG 1911 and I love that toy.
I am very much sure you going to like that toy also ,you can see the picture of mine GSG in hand gun topic.

Enjoy
Baljit