Krav Maga Workshop on Defense against Pistol Threat

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
ashkalra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Krav Maga Workshop on Defense against Pistol Threat

Post by ashkalra » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Hello All,

There is a Krav Maga (Israeli art of self defense) on 12th Oct in Delhi
on Defense Against Pistol Threat & in Hostage Situation By Krav Maga Master Avi Moyal, IKMF Israel.

For details, please look at :
http://vickykapoor.com/delhi/workshop-2

Ashish

For Advertising mail webmaster
Subal das
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Krav Maga Workshop on Defense against Pistol Threat

Post by Subal das » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 am

great so see Krav Maga in India, I even did not suspect that such training is available. It is great system, simple and fast to learn and reality based, plus tested in real combat constantly.
"Loose lips sink ships"
"Curiosity kill the cat"

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Guys,

It is said to be a very good self-defence option.
Krav-Maga and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are two most effective street fighting techniques.
Meaning, more than the other sportly martial-arts, they'd be more helpful when you're in actual danger.

I believe being Indians we should be bouncing on such trainings quickly.
After-all we don't have that students 1 yr mandatory army training in India, which is found in almost every country effectively combatting terrorism and other type of violence.

At these classes they also teach you few tricks to protect yourself in bomb or shoot-out incidents like 26/11.
To my knowledge, classes are available in Bangalore as well.

Keep safe,
Virendra

-- Mon Oct 12, 2009 19:00 --

Guys,

It is said to be a very good self-defence option.
Krav-Maga and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are two most effective street fighting techniques.
Meaning, more than the other sportly martial-arts, they'd be more helpful when you're in actual danger.

I believe being Indians we should be bouncing on such trainings quickly.
After-all we don't have that students 1 yr mandatory army training in India, which is found in almost every country effectively combatting terrorism and other type of violence.

At these classes they also teach you few tricks to protect yourself in bomb or shoot-out incidents like 26/11.
To my knowledge, classes are available in Bangalore as well.

Keep safe,
Virendra
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

Subal das
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Subal das » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:17 pm

hand gun disarm in Krav maga are the best what you can find.

Krav maga not a sport it is military system of self defense, specially designed to be easy and fast learning and effective in real combat.

Teaching curriculum in Krav maga just perfect, so it is easy to teach also. If you will go for 6 months training in Krav maga that will remain with you for the whole life and 99.9% of percent real life situations it will work. What else can be better.
"Loose lips sink ships"
"Curiosity kill the cat"

ashkalra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashkalra » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Hello All,

KravMaga India (http://kravmagaindia.in/) is affiliated to the International Krav Maga Federation(IKMF), Israel,
and they have been providing training in Krav Maga for the last 6-7 years with multiple centres in India ( there
are about 3-4 training centres in NCR itself with the HQ at Saket ). They are also providing training to Indian
Police forces, Army and various agencies such as SPG, etc.

They have a basic civilian course open to all, which is self defense in many adverse conditions such as chokes,
knife attacks, street-fighting, etc., also they work on improving your reflexes and strength building. The course
is also a nice cardio session. I think it is essential to learn these basic self defense skills in the kind of enviroment
we live in these days.

Krav Maga (Hebrew for Contact Combat) is the official fighting system of the Israeli Military, and it's civilian
evolution is probably the most practical form of martial arts.

Thanks,
Ashish