Soft look with handgun: inviting trouble

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 am

All these years I hadnt licence, besides it is after your last post I changed my orientation so it is now that I need your alternative holster----though I can figure out that it cant be in good shape, Grumpy.

For Advertising mail webmaster
vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 am

From discussion so far, one is left with conclusion that display handgun when you have tough look, if not sure about your toughness it is better to carry it concealed.
Regards
VJha 8)

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:33 am

vjha55";p="37056 wrote: still more nicer would be when you lend to me your "alternatinve holster"because I really need one.
Oh, come on Grumps.Lend him one.He badly needs one.The previous one was badly damaged as he has been using it for long to carry concealed. Also,the occasional confrontation with the tough ones.lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am laughing and tears are freely flowing.Man oh man!

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 am

Let us stick to the topic. Can anyone suggest what should my friend(cheeku, denied licence) do for getting licence?
Regards
VJha 8)

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:45 am

vjha55";p="37070 wrote:Let us stick to the topic. Can anyone suggest what should my friend(cheeku, denied licence) do for getting licence?
Oh man....:) :) :)

vjha...you really have the talent!.... man! I'm close to farting with laughter!! God bless you abundantly!!

As regards suggestions- refer to my earlier post on pimping yourself for the big thing....you know... carbs, mullet etc.... certainly the licensing authorities in your area aren't homophobic!!

...mind it!!

cc

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:15 pm

vjha55";p="36974 wrote:The area I belong to has this special thing about it: if it is known that you carry a gun/handgun and you are known as kadak, no need ever to use your gun. I rarely hear anyone with licencee arms having to use it in my area-------in fact whole aura is deftly created to frighten things out---
And this is a good thing? This psychology exists all over India. If you own a gun (especially handgun) you are either a politician or a baddie or have done something bad. I see it as a social stigma.

AMK

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:15 pm

mundaire";p="37046 wrote:Grumps - "cheeku" or "chikna" are derogatory slang terms used to describe a "pretty boy" - usually lacking in facial hair, or sometimes just close shaven... though I had a pretty good laugh at your interpretation of the word above ;) :lol:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Don't you mean CLEAN shaven?

AMK

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:17 pm

vjha55";p="37067 wrote:From discussion so far, one is left with conclusion that display handgun when you have tough look, if not sure about your toughness it is better to carry it concealed.
Eh! I have read and re-read this thread and wonder how did you arrive at this conclusion. Are my reading and reasoning skills that bad?

Firstly, please define your idea of a tough look.

AMK

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Whatever it may be I nominate this post as a classic and it should be archived for posterity in the humour section. Specially, since we cheekus like a good laugh every now and again.

C'mon Rusty let the guy post a reply :lol:

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sujay » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 pm

vjha55";p="37066 wrote:All these years I hadnt licence, besides it is after your last post I changed my orientation so it is now that I need your alternative holster----though I can figure out that it cant be in good shape, Grumpy.

We cannot even tell this guy to GO TO HELL! .

He is already there :!:
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.

hellfire_m16
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by hellfire_m16 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Dev...........I am totally with you on this one this thread should me moved to the humar section and it should also not be locked........cas it provides one with lots of laughs.
"Men are like steel, when they lose their temper they lose their worth."
-Chuck Norris

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Soft look with handgun: inviting trouble

Post by The Doc » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Amazing guy this vjha55, very mesochistic to say the least, may be histrionic , a troll almost certainly.

Grumps , you were right in that pistol/revolver thread. He is a WANKER !!!!!!

He has been banned now, will we miss his lop sided crazy ideas and posts?

best,

RP.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:21 pm

The Doc";p="37112 wrote:He has been banned now, will we miss his lop sided crazy ideas and posts?
For now, it's only a temporary suspension for a couple of weeks... so you may very well have the pleasure again :roll: - unless he tries to circumvent the temporary ban, in which case we would have no choice but to make it a permanent ban...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

penpusher

Re: Soft look with handgun: inviting trouble

Post by penpusher » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Too late for me to add anything to this.This is the funniest post that I have read so far.Hope Vjha comes back for an encore.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:29 pm

mundaire";p="37115 wrote: : - unless he tries to circumvent the temporary ban, in which case we would have no choice but to make it a permanent ban...
Abhijeet,
I am sure he will try to sneak in with a new id. Poor sod will reveal himself in no time though.

best,

RP.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !