Soft look with handgun: inviting trouble

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm

vjha55";p="37011 wrote:CC
would it be safe to infer that those irked by this topic are cheeku by look
Certainly Darling, I wear a frilly, fluffy frock and keep my knees together when I sit in trains.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Soft look with handgun: inviting trouble

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 pm

"CC
would it be safe to infer that those irked by this topic are cheeku by look"

When you suddenly find your gun disappeared and you find it mighty uncomfortable to walk, you will know where your gun is and whether those irked by your drivel are cheeku by look. :lol: :twisted:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 pm

vjha55";p="37004 wrote:Kanwar
who of Salman and Bobby do you think has brain
Don't know man!! Never interacted with them you know..but I can comment on some people's brain who are posting here If you want me to :roll: :roll:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 pm

Sometime I really think we need Mehul back here :roll: :evil:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:59 am

Right............I`ve spoken to representatives of the local fauna - Woodies, bunnies, Foxes, a Pheasant or two, a duck and even a few farmyard animals - and they all agree that they don`t give a damn if I shave or not but would prefer hunters to wear flourescent pink shell-suits rather than camo gear. As this infornation is straight from the Horses mouth ( literally ) vjha55 I think that you ought to do as they suggest. No-one would suspect you of being a threat if you wear a bright pink shell-suit ....... It might also be a wise move to wear a curly blond wig and carry your make-up in a handbag. Don`t put your gun in the handbag though - there`s always the risk of purse snatchers.
You`ll find that you`ll make a lot of new friends as well by employing the extremely `soft` look.....................................

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:25 am

"Cheeku" ?

"When you suddenly find your gun disappeared and you find it mighty uncomfortable to walk, you will know where your gun is and whether those irked by your drivel are cheeku by look."

Ah, ar*e cheekus.................................................................
Yeah, carry on with this sort of sad attitude and you`ll certainly find someone who`ll oblige you and your gun by inserting it into an alternative - and painful - `holster`. Somebody shoving your pistol where the sun don`t shine will definitely bring tears to your eyes.......and will present a whole new definition of the term `haemorrhoids`!

vjha55, you need to appreciate that tough guys aren`t tough because they look tough - they`re tough because they ARE tough. A wuss with a bad haircut and in dire need of a shave is still a wuss. Beauty might be only skin-deep but toughness - mental and physical - goes much deeper. Likewise carrying a gun won`t make you a hard man - just a wuss with a gun. Trying to appear something you aren`t will just get you into a whole lot of trouble that you won`t be able to handle.
Last edited by Grumpy on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:33 am

Grumps - "cheeku" or "chikna" are derogatory slang terms used to describe a "pretty boy" - usually lacking in facial hair, or sometimes just close shaven... though I had a pretty good laugh at your interpretation of the word above ;) :lol:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:42 am

Grumpy";p="37044 wrote:"Cheeku" ?

Ah, ar*e cheekus.................................................................
Yeah, carry on with this sort of sad attitude and you`ll certainly find someone who`ll oblige you and your gun you an alternative - and painful - `holster`. Somebody shoving your pistol where the sun don`t shine will definitely bring tears to your eyes.......and will present a whole new definition of the term `haemorrhoids`!
Abhijeet, What did I tell you.I am hurting too much from the laughs. :lol: Grumps, that is funny.Very funny.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:29 am

I was just enquiring about the kind of people on the board getting pain through this discussion. But Grumpy it is nice to see that you have left the habit of groaning, but still more nicer would be when you lend to me your "alternatinve holster"because I really need one.
Regards
VJha 8)

vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:33 am

One of my friends who has a cheeku type look was denied the licence by the licencing authority and reason told was that he was too soft to handle the gun properly.
Was asked to add more flesh before coming for license again.
Regards
VJha 8)

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:43 am

Vj, stop making a fool of yourself and boring everyone.
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:46 am

My friend's age is 38 but is clean shaven and has slim physique.
Regards
VJha 8)

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:51 am

Somebody delete this for me :lol:
Last edited by Pran on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:51 am

"...... but still more nicer would be when you lend to me your "alternatinve holster"because I really need one."

Um..............er................

I daren`t say anything !
:roll: :shock:
Just trying to figure out how you`ve managed all these years............. :shock:

vjha55, I suggest that you go back and read the posts properly..........I`m pretty sure you`ll find that you already have an `alternative holster`.

vjha55
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vjha55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 am

Kya yaar Pran, I am sharing my experience regarding the soft look--------how it affects gun holding, starting from getting licence to carrying it.
It is really relevant, just talk to those who are facing the difficulty.
Regards
VJha 8)