Rifle Licence as family heirloom

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
dhruvkumarvv
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Rifle Licence as family heirloom

Post by dhruvkumarvv » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:15 pm

My father was GM IN BANK AND HE HAD WINCHESTER RIFLE, He was died in 2005 at that time I was 15 Year old. In 2005-06 after my father passes away our relatives are deposited arm rifle at local police station and sold rifle to someone. Now I am 30 year old I want arm licence so how can I getting licence? If On family heirloom rule able to get, then how ? And how I getting new fresh licence on my father’s legal weapon? which rifle was sold in 2005-06.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Rifle Licence as family heirloom

Post by Vikram » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 pm

This has been answered a few times. You keep reposting the same question.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Rifle Licence as family heirloom

Post by andy_65_in » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 pm

dhruvkumarvv wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:15 pm
My father was GM IN BANK AND HE HAD WINCHESTER RIFLE, He was died in 2005 at that time I was 15 Year old. In 2005-06 after my father passes away our relatives are deposited arm rifle at local police station and sold rifle to someone. Now I am 30 year old I want arm licence so how can I getting licence? If On family heirloom rule able to get, then how ? And how I getting new fresh licence on my father’s legal weapon? which rifle was sold in 2005-06.
No such rule for family heirloom licence...you acquire a licence and then get a weapon on it