I wouldnt like to be this robber

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

I wouldnt like to be this robber

Post by moulindu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:17 am

I wouldnt like it if i were a robber

http://rare.us/rare-news/caught-on-vide ... out-a-gun/
There are a lot ways that a robbery can go wrong, and one thief in Brazil encountered just about all of them at once. A surveillance video of the incident puts the date at May 31.

The would-be thief walked into the store and pulled out a gun. However, in moments, he was on the floor with every other customer in the store pointing a gun at him.

We don’t have many details about the situation right now, but Brazil is a nation with fairly relaxed gun laws in comparison to the rest of the developed world. According to NPR, between 8,000 and 9,000 Brazilians die each year from gun homicides.

In order to legally own a gun in the South American nation, you cannot have a criminal record and have to pass a mental health test.
dream on citizens of India coz here this kind of "incident" will never happen here & i will keep on doing what i do

For Advertising mail webmaster
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: I wouldnt like

Post by Woods » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Indians are not supposed to hit back . People loose sympathy if found defending themselves with might . The concept of right and wrong has adopted a very new dimension here . In every probability , if this video was from india , everyone from family to police to street dwellers would be teaching that it was only a robbery why the hell dId you shoot him .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .