shot with air rifle after breaking into family home

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: shot with air rifle after breaking into family home

Post by Vikram » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:31 pm

You are right,I think.Thank you for the correction.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vik
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Vik » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Vikram, you are right, I had the incident from long-ago memory and not quite right, I read the wiki and it is far more complex than I had thought. BUT, what I said is probably pretty much what everyone in the UK remembers from that time, I bet, because all that wasn't in the papers at the time.

As to loading two at once, I thought the gun was a break-barrel and that if you put in one pellet, then pushed another in on top of it, would shoot both, so probably twice the weight but half the speed. I have done that as a child, so I know it works, not a good idea, but it does throw both of them. Or, it did in my old gun I had as a kid.

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:00 pm

ROTFL
aadhaulya wrote:
brihacharan wrote: > Wonder what kind of an "Air Rifle" was that - That could be loaded with 2 pellets at a time?????
Briha
Briha ji,

I have come across some CO2 air rifles at 'hobby and you' showroom in Delhi that has a magazine (round shape) that take in 10 pellets and it shoots like a semi automatic. It could probable have been similar to that.

Regards

Atul

There are several air rifles available with multiple pellet capacities in bolt action as well as pump action mechanisms. Benjamin Marauder makes a variety bolt action co2 air rifles.

Regrads.