• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Best Non Firearm urban self Defense Weapon

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Vimalkarur

Re: Best Non Firearm urban self Defense Weapon

Postby Vimalkarur » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Ultimately it all depends on one's personal choice. I have pcp rifles so i am thinking of pcp pistols. As i can use the same pellets for both and i already have the air source, so my only extra investment will be for the pistol. which again i can use for competition practice.

I am only laying out the available items. It all depends on the choice of the person who is going to use it.

Victory Ammunition Banner
russianshooter3

Re: Best Non Firearm urban self Defense Weapon

Postby russianshooter3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:18 am

Stinger_22 wrote:Regarding self defence every day carry tools, I'd recommend using a folding knife (preferably one with integrated tools) and the most powerful flashlight you can find. A box cutter is actually a terrible idea as the blade doesn't tolerate bending very well and can break easily.

If you're looking at home defence tools, I'd recommend a machete or a sharpened short army shovel. The latter were lauded as being very efficient close quarter weapons by World War 1 German shock teams and World War 2 Soviet assault sappers, and I think that these people knew what they were talking about.

Stinger if your use for self defence in Russia your knife and kill people think 15-20 year of jail for murder
For self defence in Russia have many non license tool - pepper spray,tool also now UDAR and many other interesting device

Return to “Self defence/ Home defence”