• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Posts related to rifles.
Wg Cdr V Goel

Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Postby Wg Cdr V Goel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:02 am

I am a retired IAF officer . I wish to return my NSP weapon [ rifle ] earliest . I live in New Delhi . Pl suggest the procedure for returning it .
Thanking You .

Victory Ammunition Banner
goodboy_mentor

Re: Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Postby goodboy_mentor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am

Please contact the office that issued you the NSP weapon if they have any such procedure.

"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

kanglasa

Postby kanglasa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 am

Wg Cdr V Goel wrote:I am a retired IAF officer . I wish to return my NSP weapon [ rifle ] earliest . I live in New Delhi . Pl suggest the procedure for returning it .
Thanking You .

Sir write to os det MGO Branch IHQ army. There are lots of people waiting in queue for the 30 BA rifle. Or if someone is interested you can give it to him, again it has to be the same process, depositing the rifle means you have to go to jabalpur to deposit it, but transfering to someone means you have to give it to him( only serving officer are eligible for the transfer).
Sir yku can msg me, i will i will put the word across.

I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

sushant042005

Postby sushant042005 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 am

Sir I am interested in getting your rifle transferred on to me. If you want to go ahead plz msg me . Self is eligible for NSP.

Mahendrathar

Postby Mahendrathar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Pls go through the army order and follow each steps.. thr has been a lot of damage already done.

Return to “Rifles”