i write try about russian saiga 410
what problem?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: My old acc disabled what problem?

Post by Vikram » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Some of the links you posted were blocked by the anti-virus as malicious websites. Please do check before you post the links. Welcome to IFG.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:21 am

Dear russian shooter,
Welcome.

Do you hunt too?
I wish to know more about hunting in russia.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

russianshooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by russianshooter » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:59 pm

I hunt too

if your are russian citizenship you need hunting lisence

looks like this

Image Image

With this license you pick on someone going to hunt and on what areas in Russia You go to a specific organization in a given territory "ohotohozyaystva" where buying a license to catch the shooting of the animal species that you need
On the territory of Russia allowed the hunting of wolves, foxes, wild boar, elk, bear and other game, just allowed to hunt birds - ducks, pheasants, grouse, geese,partridge and other fowl such hunting
Each type has its own set of hunting time (spring summer winter).The local authorities of each Russian region regulates it on your

a license to hunt for a certain kind of look in every Russian region differently here so for example look authorization in the Orenburg region

Image Image

In Yakutsk looks like this

federal form looks like

Added in 33 minutes 36 seconds:
continued Answer

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24440&p=242269#p242269

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Russianshooter,

That is very informative. Thank you for sharing the details.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

russianshooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by russianshooter » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:05 pm

your welcome

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:16 am

shooter wrote:Dear russian shooter,
Welcome.

Do you hunt too?
I wish to know more about hunting in russia.

Shooter, there you go, other country for hunting. :cheers:

Baljit

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 am

Thanks russianshooter. I will be contacting you re more info for black and brown bear and sheep in Russia.

Baljit knows me well and he is correct in guessing the purpose of my question

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Time to pack up and go to Russia

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

russianshooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by russianshooter » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 pm

ok

Added in 12 minutes :
Magadan region interesting for Russian and foreign hunters, mainly hunting of brown bears, elk and bighorn sheep

03/24/2015, 5:26
Magadan region interesting for Russian and foreign hunters, mainly hunting of brown bears, elk and bighorn sheep
In the Magadan region discussed the implementation of the Concept of development of tourism of the Magadan Region Governor Vladimir Baked held a working meeting on the development of tourism in the Kolyma and the preparation of proposals for the meeting of the State Council for Support and development of tourism, which is scheduled for summer 2015. This was reported by RIA "Kolyma-Inform", the press service of the Magadan Region Government. Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Magadan region Lyudmila Gorlacheva reminded the meeting that the region has adopted and valid concept of tourism development in Kolyma until 2020. "The concept is based on an assessment of the tourist potential of the Magadan region, analysis of the current state of the tourism industry and is aimed at achieving the objectives defined by the Strategy of tourism development in the Russian Federation up to 2020", - explained Lyudmila Gorlacheva. She added that as part of hunting tourism one of the priorities is to trophy hunting. Magadan region interesting for Russian and foreign hunters, mainly hunting of brown bears, elk and bighorn sheep. The main activities that contribute to the development of hunting tourism, are Shooting sport hunting, hunting dog breeding, the trophy case. According to the Department for the protection and supervision of the use of wildlife and their habitats Magadan region, in the field of hunting tourism in the region operate three entities (ohotopolzovatelya). According to the data of 2014, the number of foreign citizens who visited the region to hunt amounted to 58 people, Russian citizens - 20 people. Lyudmila Gorlacheva added that according to the Concept, in 2015 the Government of the Magadan Region intends to create a tourist brand of the Kolyma, to develop new proposals in this area and to involve investors. The Governor of the Magadan region emphasized that the potential of tourism can be opened only when you create an attractive infrastructure for visitors to the region. "Magadan region - one of the most beautiful places on the planet. There is the sea, the mountains, untouched by man acres of wild forest. In addition to the trophy hunting can develop ethnotourism for exploring the life and culture of indigenous peoples of the North, to attract tourists, extreme hiking, conquering the depths of the Sea of ​​Okhotsk and the mountain peaks, winter sports ", - said the governor. Vladimir Baked instructed to prepare proposals on the Magadan region for a meeting of the State Council for Support and development of tourism, which is scheduled for summer 2015. "All the new initiatives will be reviewed, summarized and reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, the participants of the meeting of the State Council. This is an opportunity at the highest level to identify the prospects of development of domestic tourism and to receive the support of the federal authorities ", - said Vladimir liver. The meeting was also attended by Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Magadan region Tatiana Isayeva, representatives of the Ministry of Economic Development, Investment Policy and Innovation of the Magadan Region, the Ministry of Education and Youth Policy of the Magadan Region, the Ministry of Road Management, Transport and Communications of the Magadan Region, the main emergency department of Russia's Magadan region , Federal Office for Supervision of consumer rights protection and human welfare in the Magadan region (Rospotrebnadzor), the All-Russian public organization "Russian geographical society" Kolyma tour operators and travel agencies. reports

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Thanks

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi Russian shooter,

Very interesting read on Magadan in your post. Just wondering is Kamchatka region a declared wildlife sanctuary? It seems to be far less populated than Kolyma with more wildlife....