How to get licence in karnataka and which riffle i have to buy?

Posts related to rifles.
cdhegde
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

How to get licence in karnataka and which riffle i have to buy?

Post by cdhegde » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 am

Hi friends,

I am from karnataka and i have 35acres of agriculture land.I want to buy a good riffle for me to save cropa and protect my family too .Please suggest a good riffle eich good features with minimum cost and also tell me how to get the licence.

For Advertising mail webmaster
s_sharma
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: How to get licence in karnataka and which riffle i have to buy?

Post by s_sharma » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi.
The best gun in your situation will be .12 bore DBBL shotgun. The LA everywhere in the country are averse to arm civilians but as you are a farmer so you can request for arm license for shotgun for security of your farm crops and your family also.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: How to get licence in karnataka and which riffle i have to buy?

Post by mundaire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:41 pm

No such thing as a "point 12 bore", the implication of the decimal point before the number being that the size of the bore is in the vicinity of .12 inches or 3mm. A 3mm firearm (if invented) may prove to be of limited utility.

The correct nomenclature would be 12 bore (without decimal point) or 12 gauge (mostly American usage).

Unfortunately this mistake isn't uncommon in India, with policemen and journalists using the wrong nomenclature fairly often.

Here's a short article on wiki that should help explain the nomenclature followed for shotgun bore measurements. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_%28bore_diameter%29

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein