Restoring an American classic : The Remington Rolling Block

Posts related to rifles.
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Restoring an American classic : The Remington Rolling Bl

Post by TC » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:39 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote:Loved the range report video
Thanks Rakshit. Next time, land on a Saturday evening and keep the next morning free.
We can do better things a few km to the South of the Hyatt :wink:
:cheers:
TC

For Advertising mail webmaster
apoorvsinghal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by apoorvsinghal » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:39 pm

WOW :shock: . Hats off to you sir. Your eye for precision, dedication to perfection and your passion has simply awed me. To me it represents the pinnacle of dedication and a memorabilia and legacy to be left for the future generations. My deepest respects to you.

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 pm

apoorvsinghal wrote:WOW :shock: . Hats off to you sir. Your eye for precision, dedication to perfection and your passion has simply awed me. To me it represents the pinnacle of dedication and a memorabilia and legacy to be left for the future generations. My deepest respects to you.
Hi Apoorva,
I didn't visit this thread in two months, hence missed your comment. I am sorry.
I make it a point to thank every individual who says a kind word because that's the only thing we carry when its time to leave.... the rifle, after all, will be left behind.

Thank you. I must say you are extremely generous with your compliments and I am not sure whether I really deserve so much.
My best wishes to you.

:cheers:
TC