Latest price of iof 30.06 rifle

Posts related to rifles.
Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Latest price of iof 30.06 rifle

Post by Kittu » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 pm

hi guys if any one want to purchase iof made 30.06 rifle ithink its right time now.dealers are selling at rs 85000 per piece.in haryana liecensing authorty is not issueing new liecences or issuing very few thats why market has gone down and dealers had to drop prices.

For Advertising mail webmaster
The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Latest price of iof 30.06 rifle

Post by The Doc » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Is it true that this year the IOF is bringing out a new model of 30.06 rifle with a 5 round magazine ?

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .338 lapua » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi guys is anyone sure about it,if so then it,s not a bad deal.
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain

Amit357
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Amit357 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

The Doc wrote:Is it true that this year the IOF is bringing out a new model of 30.06 rifle with a 5 round magazine ?

best,
Rp.
Hi Rajesh,the one with the 5 round mag,has been in the market about an year,think Zubin has the same one,but IMHO and some other opinions the 3 round has a better report,Sauer 212 has a 3 round mag,could IOF improve on the 212 ROTFL :cheers:

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Amit357 wrote:
The Doc wrote:Is it true that this year the IOF is bringing out a new model of 30.06 rifle with a 5 round magazine ?

best,
Rp.
Hi Rajesh,the one with the 5 round mag,has been in the market about an year,think Zubin has the same one,but IMHO and some other opinions the 3 round has a better report,Sauer 212 has a 3 round mag,could IOF improve on the 212 ROTFL :cheers:
does iof have 212 rifle?

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Amit357 wrote:the one with the 5 round mag,has been in the market about an year,think Zubin has the same one,but IMHO and some other opinions the 3 round has a better report,Sauer 212 has a 3 round mag,could IOF improve on the 212
The factory fresh rifle comes with a 3 round magazine only till now . There are larger capacity after-market magazines available. The inspirational Sauer 200/202 rifle is available both in 3 round and 5 round capacity magazines.

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

hiten
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hiten » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Dear Ashok,

can you tell me which dealer in haryana is selling iof 30.06 at 85 k

rgds

hiten

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 pm

dear hiten there are many dealers who are selling. Pointing towards a particular dealer will be against forum rule.so kindly check directory of arms dealer in hisar,fatehabad,sirsa every dealer is selling at these prices who has quota left speak to them and buy from wherever you want. my friend bought 15 days ago from hisar at these prices.if u dont find something then pm me i will surely help you thanks

abii
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by abii » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 pm

hi everyone
i have seen this .30-06 sporting rifle on a website of IOF...i was amazed looking at the range..its 400mtr....its the one i was looking for...i love shooting long range...i know its not a childs play but i m mature enough to handle it....i really want to own one...i dono how to get started i dont have the licence.....some1 please suggest me how to get the licence...what should i do in this regard???

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:41 am

i was amazed looking at the range..its 400mtr
The range of .30-06 cartridge with scope mounted rifle in hands of a skilled marksman, is much beyond just 400 meters as mentioned by IOF website. The .30-06 is a very powerful cartridge designed when around one kilometer long shots were expected.
i dono how to get started i dont have the licence.....some1 please suggest me how to get the licence...what should i do in this regard???
For developing and practicing your shooting skills, join some rifle shooting club. If I am able to remember correct, for getting an arms license you need to be at least 21 years of age. About the procedure for getting an arms license please read http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=504 If you have any specific question or questions that have not been answered please feel free to ask.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 am

Don't know if IOF is producing a 5 round magazine for this rifle, but the Sauer 202 magazines are an exact fit so one could always import one.

Also, on my recent visit to Patiala, Bobby Sidhu of Peerless Firearms (see yellow pages here for contact details) showed us his version of the 5-shot Sauer 202 magazine. Unlike the original Sauer Magazine (as well as the IOF one), which has a couple of plastic parts (floor plate & follower) his is an all steel version which he is planning to have mass produced for the expected after-market demand.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

abii
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by abii » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
i was amazed looking at the range..its 400mtr
The range of .30-06 cartridge with scope mounted rifle in hands of a skilled marksman, is much beyond just 400 meters as mentioned by IOF website. The .30-06 is a very powerful cartridge designed when around one kilometer long shots were expected.
i dono how to get started i dont have the licence.....some1 please suggest me how to get the licence...what should i do in this regard???
For developing and practicing your shooting skills, join some rifle shooting club. If I am able to remember correct, for getting an arms license you need to be at least 21 years of age. About the procedure for getting an arms license please read http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=504 If you have any specific question or questions that have not been answered please feel free to ask.
thank you...i m 20 now...i will apply for the licence next year...i stay in hassan,180 kms from banglore..i dono any rifle culb to join...how to join any??i just have a 22cal ihp air rifle...

hiten
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hiten » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

thanks ashok for your reply

bodhijobs
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by bodhijobs » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 pm

In Delhi also its been offered at the same price.

Regards
BDG
Shoot Safe and Shoot Smart...

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm

i dono any rifle culb to join
You have to search and find the nearest rifle club at your location. You can also try searching in "Shooting Clubs & Associations in India" section of this website. If there isn't any within reasonable distance, then probably you will have to join hands with like minded people of your area to start a rifle club by following the legal rules and regulations.
how to join any??
It is best to contact the rifle club and ask them what are the formalities to be completed in order to join.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992