Fastest Gunman Ever!

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Fastest Gunman Ever!

Post by mundaire » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Some pretty cool stuff!

Tirths you may want to pay special attention to what is said 33 seconds into the video...

Interviewer: "How do you compare to some of the old wild west heroes that we hear about and see on movies and stuff like that and you know how they used to have like duels and draw against each other"

Bob Munden: "You know as they say, there's not been one incident reported in history where two guys faced off with guns against one another. The movies created the fast draw, it never happened in real life."

Interviewer: "Really!"

Etc. etc.

We all learn something new every day... :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Fastest Gunman Ever!

Post by shooter » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Bob munden is one of my heroes ever since i saw him on ripley's believe it or not and the guiness records show.

one stunt not shown here is splitting a care edgeways after throwing it in the air with a spectators shotgun. (I havent seen this on a video but he claims to have done it on his site.)

He is now into exhibition shooting a la Herb Parson .

Please also remember Ernie Hill claims he is the fastest gun in the world. It would be a pleasure to see them compete.

Personally I dont like the look of his handguns. (shown on his website).

He also claims he is the best shot with a .38snub nosed revolver. Does some real long distance shooting with it. He also drives nails (literally) into wood) with his revolver. Another stunt is throwing a coin into air and hitting it with his pistol.

The 3500 trophies and 800 championships he claims to have won has also been controversial. Please note that he also has been claiming that in the video above which is from his younger days. Which means he has been winning a trophy every second day!!
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

diskaon
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by diskaon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Is his middle name Rajanikanth ????
klick klack..... diskaon

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

THAT IS GREAT. Bob is a regular on "Impossible shots" (http://www.shootingusa.com/IMPOSSIBLE_S ... shots.html). Now at more than 60 he can still do it. He did it on the show a couple of episodes back. He does all sorts of shots on the show, splitting cards, "opening" a closed safety pin, splitting a bullet on an axe blade to hit two balloons on either side. I especially like his LOOOOONG shots, shoots a 45 from 200 yards to pop a balloon, a 22 derringer from 200 yards to pop a balloon. Even his wife is a pretty decent shot. I LAIKE the way he talks too, very confident. His action jobs are very sought after in the cowboy shooting circle.