Need review for stallion .32 revolver and gretta .32 revolver

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Southpaw013
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need review for stallion .32 revolver and gretta .32 revolver

Post by Southpaw013 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:32 am

Greetings
seniors and veterans , With due respect i need review of stallion.32 revolver and gretta .32 revolver as i am planning to buy .32 side swing revolver indian.

Pls help me

-Southpaw

For Advertising mail webmaster
grdhure
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need review for stallion .32 revolver and gretta .32 revolver

Post by grdhure » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:29 pm

I have received my license last month. I visited several dealers & has check almost every gun (both Revolver & Pistol) models offered by Indian manufacturers.
Stallion is lightweight, easy to conceal, petit revolver.
Gretta revolver is heavier that Stallion but has best fit & finish due to cera coating. It feels like a real weapon
Stallion is almost 25%-30% cheaper than Gretta
Stallion look is old school & finish is average. Aesthetically Gretta is superior.
I am going for Gretta make, I am just confused between revolver or pistol, as my father already has a revolver with him, so buying pistol would make sense, but in both cases Gretta is preferred. Even dealers are more confident about Gretta because of its overall quality.

Southpaw013
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Southpaw013 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:20 pm

Thanks

Booked Gretta combat pro .32 revolver.

rahulbdelhi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by rahulbdelhi » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:21 pm

grdhure wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:29 pm
I have received my license last month. I visited several dealers & has check almost every gun (both Revolver & Pistol) models offered by Indian manufacturers.
Gretta revolver is heavier that Stallion but has best fit & finish due to cera coating. It feels like a real weapon
Stallion look is old school & finish is average. Aesthetically Gretta is superior.
I am going for Gretta make, I am just confused between revolver or pistol, as my father already has a revolver with him, so buying pistol would make sense, but in both cases Gretta is preferred. Even dealers are more confident about Gretta because of its overall quality.
Just curious, did you get to see the new IOF revolver (with side-swing cylinder) with any of the dealers? What was their opinion on that revolver?

grdhure
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by grdhure » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:06 am

Southpaw013 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:20 pm
Thanks

I received delivery of my Thunder Combat Pro today.

grdhure
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by grdhure » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:20 am

rahulbdelhi wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:21 pm
grdhure wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:29 pm
Just curious, did you get to see the new IOF revolver (with side-swing cylinder) with any of the dealers? What was their opinion on that revolver?
Nope, I could not find any 0.32 side swing IOF (Prabal), but dealers showed some used IOF 0.22 with side swing cylinder.
There are very few options available for revolver in the market. Even dealers are selling 80% pistols & 20% revolvers, due to variety available in pistols.
Dealers are more interested in or private manufacturers than IOF because of higher margins, I don’t think any dealers will endorse IOF in future.

grdhure
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by grdhure » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 am

Southpaw013 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:20 pm
Thanks

What is the offered price, if you don't mind?

Southpaw013
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Southpaw013 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:53 pm

It is not right place I think to discuss commercial angle of the weapon.instead of we should be curious about technical discussions with experts of the platform.
Btw for price I believe generally
“Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies.”