If you are an aficianado of the 25 Auto, here's a self-defense revolver for you! :-)

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

If you are an aficianado of the 25 Auto, here's a self-defense revolver for you! :-)

Post by timmy » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:27 pm

clink on the photos to enlarge

This handgun will have no problems with capacity or recoil

There are 18 rounds available for most any incident

Some say that 25 Auto is not sufficient for self defense. Because this revolver has three barrels, this selector on the side allows discharging three rounds simultaneously. Six pulls of the trigger will send 900 grains of bullets in the direction you choose, which is equal to one round of 600 Nitro Express

Note that there are three firing pins to fire one or three barrels at a time. The metalworking makes me think that this is a sample, not a production model.

The revolver comes with its own speedloader system. Rounds are placed in the thicker disk, and the thinner one is rotated to capture the disk when it is loaded. One round is shown loaded.

I think that even Quick Gun Murugun would have a problem catching or deflecting three bullets at a time!

While this creation was/is apparently real, I trust that members will consider this post as being meant for humorous purposes only!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

For Advertising mail webmaster
rahulbdelhi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: If you are an aficianado of the 25 Auto, here's a self-defense revolver for you! :-)

Post by rahulbdelhi » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:28 pm

Interesting. Thanks for sharing

Able
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: If you are an aficianado of the 25 Auto, here's a self-defense revolver for you! :-)

Post by Able » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:01 am

Dealer : What do you want to protect yourself from? <br>
Buyer : Everything! ROTFL