Useful information on handgun ammo may be found here

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Useful information on handgun ammo may be found here

Post by timmy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:59 am

Lucky Gunner is the US website for an ammunition dealer. They also run a Youtube channel with interesting and informative videos.

Some things that may be found on this channel are what 22 LR ammunition works as concealed carry, and how might one dress to carry concealed without alerting attention. Also, there are videos about 32 Auto and 32 S&W Long, as well as 25 Auto. Someone looking for information or who is interested in browsing these sorts of subjects may find Lucky Gunner's Youtube channel interesting, even if they never buy ammo from them.

I pulled a few videos from Lucky Gunner's channel and am posting them here as an example of some of their content.

I realize that some of the ammo they talk about won't be available in India, but some might be obtainable. For instance, in 32 Auto, I tend to use Aguila, RWS, and Fiocchi, and I think that some of that might be available to you. The same may be true for 22 LR ammo that is mentioned. Maybe this will be of interest to someone.

What I like about this channel is that they aren't always going on about 44 Magnum, 45 Auto, and 9mm. They address other, smaller cartridges that other sites ignore or belittle, but which are the guns some of us have and use.

PS: don't be put off by the video on 25 Auto. the advantages of a 25 Auto are pointed out here, and it's shown to be a reasonable choice in some circumstances!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman