A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Post by sourabhsangale » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Yes i will put the review of my sheikh raptor pistol as soon as i get it .

Still in india many gun owner are not aware of foreign companies that are going to manufacture arms here .,

Awareness should be spread i am doing it in my circles,
Price will definitely go down .last year i had been to a dealer in pune saw a amazing walther TPH he quote me 22 lakh the weapon was in pristine condition but 22 lakh is not the amount i am wiling to pay . The price will fall down rapidly. it should cost now around 5-8 lakh which is the best price for that weapon.

Plus glock are good but I don’t find them safe have fired around 500 rounds from that gun in the US , the main problem is that it has no safety at all once the bullet is in the gun either fire it or remove it that is not what i like ,safety should be top priority in the weapon.

That is why decided to with sheikh arms and not to wait .it is a copy of 1911 and i am a big fan of 1911.

after using this will go for webley.45 which is coming next year.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Post by sourabhsangale » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Any members on this forum interested in IOF . 32 mark -3 revolver. I want to sell my weapon purchase in 2014 very well maintained.
Price -55k , price of new weapon is around 80k with a locking period of 5 years

Price from dealer is around 70k for used one and new one around- 90 to 1 lakh depending on the dealer and city ,

Any one interested please wats app me on -9881118875