What price TT pistol in India?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

What price TT pistol in India?

Post by russianshooter3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 pm

and what variant be?
Zastava? Norinco? original?

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: What price TT pistol in India?

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:08 am

My father owns a Norinco Type54. It was auctioned by Home department of our State at very cheap price. Some people on this forum can tell you price in Indian market. I have heard one friend quoting ₹900,000/-.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:11 pm

sumbriavikramaditya wrote:My father owns a Norinco Type54. It was auctioned by Home department of our State at very cheap price. Some people on this forum can tell you price in Indian market. I have heard one friend quoting ₹900,000/-.
thanks for info

Biren
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Biren » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Russian weapons are known for their hardiness for ex Baikal shotguns. If you can partner with indian co and start production there gonna be g8 demand specially now manufacturer has been allowed by private players

Rgds
Biren

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:36 pm

@russianshooter Are you a manufacturer?
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Pran wrote:@russianshooter Are you a manufacturer?
in 2009-2011 year I making some civil weapon in Russia in present only buy and sell as private collection (looks like gun dealer in India)

For manufacturer somewhere something need gov guarantee for investors - citizenship and other

Added in 15 minutes 34 seconds:
Biren wrote:Russian weapons are known for their hardiness for ex Baikal shotguns. If you can partner with indian co and start production there gonna be g8 demand specially now manufacturer has been allowed by private players

Rgds
Biren
Biren if your have money for open small gun factory i may organize conversation with Tskib Soo,Tula weapon plant,Molot-arms,and ex-Baikal about licensed manufacturing
And may help with documentation required for production and in with equipment manufacturers for weapon and cartridge plant
BUT and the first question is where to get skilled workers who can make modern weapons in India?

good small arms project buy all documentation to new TT (compact version) and doing licensed copy of this pistol

Added in 23 minutes 8 seconds:
Biren wrote: ex Baikal shotguns

Rgds
Biren
Sir your mean this Baikal production? including many models with rifled and smooth bore?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.