• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
winnie_the_pooh
Posts: 1599
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Postby winnie_the_pooh » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:05 pm

3D laser scanning, CNC machining and experienced operators....all of this you can get as long as you have the resources ....or at least the desire.


Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their consciences.

For Advertising mail webmaster
User avatar
russianshooter3
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Postby russianshooter3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 am

winnie_the_pooh wrote:3D laser scanning, CNC machining and experienced operators....all of this you can get as long as you have the resources ....or at least the desire.

Sir in India legal 45 acp,what problem making clone 1911 model? all patent to this model expared 100 years ago
clone 1911 in 45 acp more better then this bullshit clone of llama 32

For example prototype russian short clone 1911 ITS NOT SERIAL!
Have picatinny have other stuff and yes its "handmade" prototype
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Biren
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 am
Location: delhi

Re: First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Postby Biren » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:08 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
winnie_the_pooh wrote:3D laser scanning, CNC machining and experienced operators....all of this you can get as long as you have the resources ....or at least the desire.

Sir in India legal 45 acp,what problem making clone 1911 model? all patent to this model expared 100 years ago
clone 1911 in 45 acp more better then this bullshit clone of llama 32

For example prototype russian short clone 1911 ITS NOT SERIAL!
Have picatinny have other stuff and yes its "handmade" prototype


Really why some one does not make .45 calibre here as well its ammo? Currently its retailing Rs.10 lac here

Cheers
Biren



Ayush_3005
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 11:57 pm

Re: First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Postby Ayush_3005 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Has anyone here in the forum bought/used this??
I'm curious abt the full review (esp. performance) of this pistol from a gun lover



User avatar
russianshooter3
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: First Privately Manufactured Handgun in India? -Check it Out!

Postby russianshooter3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:55 am

Ayush_3005 wrote:Has anyone here in the forum bought/used this??
I'm curious abt the full review (esp. performance) of this pistol from a gun lover


for funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bTR89MyH68




Return to “Handguns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests