.32 imported options to buy in india

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
manubrar67
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

.32 imported options to buy in india

Post by manubrar67 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 pm

What options are available in .32 imported revolvers and pistols, some i know some i dont

1 Smith and wesson
2 Arminius
3 Arma
4 Rs
5 Llama pistol
What other brands are available what will be price range both revolvers and pistols...
Please members provide their suggestion.
And which imported brands they
Have seen in india
And please also list price specific brand...
Thanks
Brar sahb

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: .32 imported options to buy in india

Post by Ajaaybeer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:11 pm

You can go for webley and scott . Thats just a single input and let others contribute.
Webleys price varies from 2.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs generally according to condition and series . There was serial number that has a A prefix and B prefix . You can refer to official archives of company website. In no way thats a expert advice. I just love them like a scotch or craft beer. So some love whisky and some vodka therefore choice varies and here choice is yours . You go and hold them in hand and maneuver them, each is meant for a different palm or hand size and you will know from the grip what serves you best.
Goodluck
Ajaaybeer
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

manubrar67
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: .32 imported options to buy in india

Post by manubrar67 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Ajaaybeer wrote:You can go for webley and scott . Thats just a single input and let others contribute.
Webleys price varies from 2.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs generally according to condition and series . There was serial number that has a A prefix and B prefix . You can refer to official archives of company website. In no way thats a expert advice. I just love them like a scotch or craft beer. So some love whisky and some vodka therefore choice varies and here choice is yours . You go and hold them in hand and maneuver them, each is meant for a different palm or hand size and you will know from the grip what serves you best.
Goodluck
Ajaaybeer

Thanks for reply,& for ur suggestion. im manubrar67(i forget my password or email ,so i made another id)