Handgun engraving and metal plating services India

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Handgun engraving and metal plating services India

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:29 am

Engraved guns, whether its a handgun or a rifle, are a timeless beauty for those , who have a taste for this art. I request the members to share their knowledge about any person involved in laser engraving or hand engraving of metal/steel,especially guns and also gold plating.
I would not like that such discussions be deviated to legal issues about modifications of guns and liability of owner/ modificator etc.
Such weapons are rare and vintage which carry the works of art and there are no custom orders for such works by ordinance factories. Any art can flourish if promoted. Even today reputed manufacturers carry out such tasks abroad. I came across pictures of a few guns which are a very fine specimen of such engraving work on IFG.
Kindly share your experiences and pictures if available. Thanks in advance.

From pen of
A.S Sandhu
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Handgun engraving and metal plating services India

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Since you are from Panjab, you may contact Bobby Sidhu of Peerless Arms in Patiala. He does lot of modifications and improvements(of course all these within the legal limits). Most probably he might also do engravings etc. As per reviews of various members on this forum, his work is excellent but price is sometimes on higher side. His contact details are available in yellow pages section of this website.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:08 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:Since you are from Panjab, you may contact Bobby Sidhu of Peerless Arms in Patiala. He does lot of modifications and improvements(of course all these within the legal limits). Most probably he might also do engravings etc. As per reviews of various members on this forum, his work is excellent but price is sometimes on higher side. His contact details are available in yellow pages section of this website.
Thanks for your valuable input and time . It will be practical for me to get in touch with some one in home state. If something works out or i experiment with some modification, i will surely share my experience with others.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

mk.godspeed
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mk.godspeed » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 am

Search "metal etching" in youtube.

It really works, all you need is table salt and a battery. Contact your local artworks for laser cutting the template. E.g here