I need advise

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
mosesmurthy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

I need advise

Post by mosesmurthy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:32 am

Dear All

I am murthy from Tamilnadu. I am about to get my hand gun licence. After reading lot of topics in our forum and internet, I prefer to buy revolver. 22 because I can do more practice also I can have it for personal safety. I have seen a colt revolvar police positive target special .22 model in a delar with 4 inch barrel in Bangalore I have checked the weapon. Weapon was very excellent with 95% originality looks like brand new, made around 1940s I am saying the year based on weapon serial number. My question is, He is asking 5.5 L final price. Is it worth for that price? I was not able to take pictures when I was visited him. Just I like to know the market price. Experts kindly help me.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: I need advise

Post by mundaire » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:10 pm

A bit on the higher side, but I am led to believe that (for some reason) firearm prices are higher south of the Vindhyas...
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mosesmurthy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mosesmurthy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks for your advise

drkarthikm
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by drkarthikm » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi