How much time is required to get iof pistol after booking from rifle factory Ishapore

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
pistolprince007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

How much time is required to get iof pistol after booking from rifle factory Ishapore

Post by pistolprince007 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 pm

I have sent the filled form,copy of arms licence and relevant copies of documents along with advance payment bank draft of 25000 INR to rifle factory Ishapore by speed post,can you please tell me how much time will be required to get the pistol after this.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: How much time is required to get iof pistol after booking from rifle factory Ishapore

Post by Vineet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Why from factory when you can get it directly from arms dealers without any booking.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: How much time is required to get iof pistol after booking from rifle factory Ishapore

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Dear pistolprince007, you can call to factory as well email them to confirm the receiving of your documents. Afterwards they get verification from license issuing authorities, which is time consuming. In general waiting period now a days is ranging from one to two months. However they may verify through NADL by UIN number, still they verify it from authorities.. best of luck for your new acquisition...
Further if you take weapon from factory directly, you will get lock in period of 5 years, within which you can not sell the weapon, which is not applicable if you purchase from any dealers... but from factory it is for sure that you will get new and unused weapon, which may not be applicable for purchase from dealers.
Further even after the warrantee period the GSF / RFI personnel repair the weapon /magzine without any charges (if any spare change is not involved), for minor issues.. which will not be applicable for dealers...
Choice is yours...

pistolprince007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pistolprince007 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks a lot for the important information.Now it is clear that it will take time to get the pistol from the factory.I called them , verification of my credentials is under process.

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Best wishes...