Price Check for Czech made CZ 27 Pistol .32 acp

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
joseph chacko
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Price Check for Czech made CZ 27 Pistol .32 acp

Post by joseph chacko » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Vineet wrote:
russianshooter wrote:real price this pistol in Europe etc - 50-100 euro maximum
How does that matter when we can't import.
Very true, Mr. Vineet.

For Advertising mail webmaster
joseph chacko
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by joseph chacko » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:32 am

here are the original photos of the pistol. Please look into it and suggest price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:03 am

Joseph Chacko, the weapon is apparently looking fair. What I can observe is
1. Some rust or dirt is present on the trigger and Ejection Port ( its blackish looking so my be old rust or some dirt).
2. original finish is missing at places.
3. small pitting marks all over the body. not able to conclude why such marks can occur. its Either due to rough use or some maintenance. the owner can give the most accurate reply.
4. On Trigger guard some brass like soldering or some yellow marks are present. may be it is the metal itself or some work done.
5. Barrel and internals you can judge better by yourself as the weapon is available with you.

I don't know the asking price but still my advice is don't go for a higher amount.
Regards

Shivaji

joseph chacko
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by joseph chacko » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Shivaji.Dasgupta wrote:Joseph Chacko, the weapon is apparently looking fair. What I can observe is
1. Some rust or dirt is present on the trigger and Ejection Port ( its blackish looking so my be old rust or some dirt).
2. original finish is missing at places.
3. small pitting marks all over the body. not able to conclude why such marks can occur. its Either due to rough use or some maintenance. the owner can give the most accurate reply.
4. On Trigger guard some brass like soldering or some yellow marks are present. may be it is the metal itself or some work done.
5. Barrel and internals you can judge better by yourself as the weapon is available with you.

I don't know the asking price but still my advice is don't go for a higher amount.
There is no asking price as such since I am getting it from one of my relatives. so can you suggest a decent price for this.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Joseph Chacko, If I consider myself at your place then I would go for 3.00 to 3.50 ( Or a little high) Laklhs as the condition of the weapon is quite satisfactory in first view.
You are the best judge to decide considering your budget, Relation terms and other factors if any.
Regards
Regards

Shivaji

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Damn govt run by second grade Baboo's, the IOF pistol isn't better than a katta. I wonder how we manage to send satellite in space ,going by IOF standards we should be using 'gulels' for the task.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:06 pm

eternalme

:agree: :agree:
Regards

Shivaji

sniper2014
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sniper2014 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:49 pm

russianshooter wrote:Sir if your want buy this i think its not good idea
In India your may buy Ashani (not good quality agree) but its NEW WEAPON
Good Weapon=New Weapon
CZ 27 its antiq firearms (no parts no magazine NO NOTHING)
Agreed fully with Russian shooter. I had chance to handle & shoot a CZ 27 & compare same with my Ashani. CZ handling is more comfortable & groups produced are reasonable compared to Ashani (apart from quality issues, this can be attributed to virtually non-existent sights on Ashani), but it failed to shoot 3 shot series (iof. 32 ammo used). On checking, found that the cartridges had pin-marks on them. Tried same cartridges on my ashani & they fired without any problem. The defect was in CZ pistol's firing pin & the owner had to go hunting for good gunsmith to repair same. Conclusion: while I have great respect for CZ name (got chance to handle few products), cz 27 are very old pistols with parts which are likely to have age related issues & lack of spares, so a new Ashani at one-fourth price is a better choice.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:11 pm

No news from joseph chacko. Not sure he purchased that hand gun or not.
Regards

Shivaji

Navi313
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Navi313 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:24 pm

CZ 27 is much better then iof ashani more accurate and reliable

gurbirsinghdhillon
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by gurbirsinghdhillon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 pm

prevailing price in Punjab is over 5 lakhs, it is far better than any IOF weapons. I had an IOF .32 pistol, which I bought for 92,000 and sold for 55,000... IOF is the most useless thing I have seen in my life.. firstly why is it even made in Chrome ?? all government tenders for firearms have a condition that the weapons be sold to the govt. be black or dark colour so that they are not visible and flashy... and once you field strip a .32 IOF, believe me, you would be shocked at small pins that fall off. My advice save save and save until you have enough to buy anything imported though centuries old.