What an American gun forum think about Nirbheek

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: What an American gun forum think about Nirbheek

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 am

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:They wont work to improve their quality but will make sure to shutdown the voices which have raised their concerns :lol: .
Very true. Recently a journalist or newspaper who had exposed the scandal of Aadhar data being sold for Rs 500, FIR was filed against that journalist to shut the mouth.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Just to give a perspective to why they are scoffing at IOF masterpiece

This is a ad from Field & Stream, Oct 2017 edition. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:44 am

Yes whereas in U.S.A. the pistol can get home delivered for around $300 and here similar masterpieces of variable quality by IOF are priced above $1000. Who is getting benefited by this and who is getting defrauded is self evident.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992