wher can i get beretta .32 pistol in tamil nadu / india for target practice ? approximate price?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
ganapathi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

wher can i get beretta .32 pistol in tamil nadu / india for target practice ? approximate price?

Post by ganapathi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:28 pm

as iam in tamilnadu i need a beretta double action pistol for target practice where can i get genuine beretta pistol0.32 bore as iam able to only locate iof indian ordance factory made 0.32 ashani pistol in avadi chennai tamil nadu but the ashani 0.32 pistol was not gud to buy and reliable for target practice and users reported that not worth the cost plz tell me where can i get beretta double action pistol0.32 bore in tamil nadu / india and its price approximation ....?

For Advertising mail webmaster
sonuvecv
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: wher can i get beretta .32 pistol in tamil nadu / india for target practice ? approximate price?

Post by sonuvecv » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 am

Dear Friend
Have you got your arm licence???you can search in yellow page section

ganapathi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: wher can i get beretta .32 pistol in tamil nadu / india for target practice ? approximate price?

Post by ganapathi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:06 pm

yes but the arms dealar cost was high i need to know what is the genuine price for dual action bereta pistol ?

indiaone
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by indiaone » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:45 pm

In India the general import of firearms is banned, so there is no MRP for these products.Check the price from the arms dealers in big cities of Tamil Nadu.What is the basis of issue of arms licence to you is it for self protection or is it for target practice/sports.In the later case, get a normal pistol become a renowned shooter and then import a firearm of your choice.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 pm

I am not sure of TN. but Few Beretta is Still Available with Gun dealers of Punjab and Delhi. again its a no mrp market. your need will decide the price.