I'm Going to buy revolver...need info...

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Puneet Sharma
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

I'm Going to buy revolver...need info...

Post by Puneet Sharma » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Friends I want to buy iof revolver... Now I need your's valuable advice...

Now my question....

Friends near me..local gun dealer told me that Mark 4 is not good so he advised buy mark 3... But friends I want buy anmol...but he told anmol is Mark 4 and you buy mark 3..bcz mark 4 not good...

Friends advice me which one is good for me....I need advice like abhijeet experience members.. Plz join my topic and advice me...friends...

For Advertising mail webmaster
Puneet Sharma
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: I'm Going to buy revolver...need info...

Post by Puneet Sharma » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 am

Friends waiting for your valuable information...

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:05 am

Puneet Sharma wrote:local gun dealer told me that Mark 4 is not good so he advised buy mark 3... But friends I want buy anmol...but he told anmol is Mark 4 and you buy mark 3..bcz mark 4 not good...
Please check if he has Mk IV in his stock at all. That's what gun dealers do, they try to market stuff that they have and talk crap about stuff that they don't. What were his main points of criticism?

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:58 am

99% of gun dealers only know about making money and have ZERO knowledge of firearms. He probably has an older revolver lying around and wants to sell it. BTW ....the price of second hand IOF revolvers has fallen drastically after the dealers started getting them .Mark I or IV or X.....IOF is notorious for variable quality. No one revolver is the same as the other. So buy one after checking it out.

Puneet Sharma
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Puneet Sharma » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:45 am

Sorry for not active on ifg.

I late my purchase bcz of election in Punjab now election is over now In fews days I purchased my first handgun. But friends I really confused between revolver and pistol..

Added in 1 minute 25 seconds:
winnie_the_pooh wrote:99% of gun dealers only know about making money and have ZERO knowledge of firearms. He probably has an older revolver lying around and wants to sell it. BTW ....the price of second hand IOF revolvers has fallen drastically after the dealers started getting them .Mark I or IV or X.....IOF is notorious for variable quality. No one revolver is the same as the other. So buy one after checking it out.

Friends how I check the revolver or pistol? Plz educate me

sathvik
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sathvik » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 am

Better go for revolver it's safe and reliable