DEFEXPO 2016

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

DEFEXPO 2016

Post by casual shooter » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Visited the DEFEXPO in GOA, huge probably the largest ever expo, with many countries participating, a grand display of technology, and enthusiasm regarding the make in India concept, for the first time it is learn t that the offset clause will be implemented strictly so there was many Indian companies showcasing their capabilities. small arms sector was not quite represented, but few displays were there, mostly big ticket expos..
only one company www.codso.com, told me that they might start producing zastava in India.
But the arrangements could have been better, although the halls were AC but the outside was shade less, no public transport from the site so were left on the mercy of ever fleecing goa taxis, even the air port is not geared to handle such rush. the security check line was almost a mile long....

For Advertising mail webmaster
main13
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: DEFEXPO 2016

Post by main13 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 am

I heard AK wants to set up a manufacturing unit here too. So much for the army's small assault rifle procurement! :lol:

BTW you think Yelahanka AFB is located anywhere near humanity for them to hold Aero Indias..?! Problem is, in India we do what we must, irrespective of what we have available! :mrgreen:

I would be very interested in the DRDO & OFB stalls... What all are they showcasing this year.. Apart from herbal contraceptive creams & such like??! :twisted:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: DEFEXPO 2016

Post by maverickwebley » Sun May 01, 2016 1:52 pm

good to know that we will be getting chance to buy internation products in india.

Added in 7 minutes 40 seconds:
we will get rid of IOF Monkeys