Buying a new .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
govindgoyal29
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Buying a new .32 pistol

Post by govindgoyal29 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello everyone,
I just received my arms license and have decided to buy a 0.32 pistol. I am more interested in imported, so please suggest some good choices, in respect with ease of use and availability of ammos. Budget -- should not be more than 6-7 lakhs.
Also, I would like to know if there are any norms on testing the weapon, like area of use, etc.
Thanks in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Deepakaarav
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Buying a new .32 pistol

Post by Deepakaarav » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Go for Cz 27 or llama

indiaone
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Buying a new .32 pistol

Post by indiaone » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Depending on your budget you can get a variety of brands. Go to some arms dealer in your town and find out what they have in stock. Since most of the available imported weapons are old, first check the condition and then negotiate the price.Even some very old models can be found in very good condition.Colt 1903 and Mauser HSc are excellent pistols, if you can locate one in good condition but they will be very expensive as there is no MRP for such products.Possession of such arms also enhances one's status in the society.For a new product the only option is IOF Ashani but it belongs to the Janta class and does not command any prestige in the society, but are heap and quite lethal.