My .22 Pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: My .22 Pistol

Post by Grumpy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 am

"Day by day, in every way, I`m getting better and better".................possibly.
For the time being I`m keeping my mouth shut which will have to do........ :roll: `Uh huh` is VERY explicit ! :wink: :lol:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 am

Grumpy";p="27563 wrote:`Uh huh` is VERY explicit ! :wink: :lol:
And I am not just talking fishing....

Did I hear you say "AH HAH!" ?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:24 am

cottage cheese";p="27549 wrote:BTW...did you say you shot yourself while building the thing??? :shock:
And a qualified instructor at that. LOL.

Reminds me of that video where a FBI instructor shoots himself in the leg whilst demonstrating safe gun handling. :mrgreen:

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:25 pm

I did say `Uh huh` is VERY explicit.......................

`Ah hah !` Is what Archimedes actually said when he leapt out of his bath........No one actually says `Eureka` ( "I have found it". )
- Also a Swedish pop group by the way.

"Reminds me of that video where a FBI instructor shoots himself in the leg whilst demonstrating safe gun handling"

Now that WAS funny ! Embarrassing but sooo funny. Was he an FBI agent ? I thought he was a Florida cop......or DEA agent.......or something ?

Rudra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudra » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:51 pm

My grand father used to say that a person who can appologise and understands, is the greatest warrior. As he is the one who ultimately ends the war and stands victorious. :D
a fresh New welcome HD :)

Regards
Rudra

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 pm

BTW,where is the pistol???? What a waste of time and money.Does it shoot laser guided bullets.Otherwise I see no way for the shooter to hit anything with it, with that contraption bolted on.Why 2 scopes?Reminds me of a bicycle built for two.Double your accuracy by getting 2 people to sight the pistol.Clever idea.

Hamdhingra,please post instructions for Inder on how you came up with this monstrosity.Perhaps we will see a Diana airgun done up this way.

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:29 pm

penpusher wrote:Perhaps we will see a Diana airgun done up this way.
...or on the AA prosport :mrgreen:
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:20 pm

Pimp my gun :lol:

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:19 am

"Pimp my gun :lol:"

Wish I`d thought of that one !

Hamdhingra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Hamdhingra » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:36 am

It appears I am in a forum where there are “mother in laws” and “Local TV Channel People” – who must flog everything. In flogging there is little progress – though a healthy debate does bring on progress. It would be little use explaining the weapon any further. For further some minds will not read as they are already grounded with their small ideas. Minds shrouded in “I’m the best” are no longer open to progress. This weapon uses one or more optical device at a time and is dead accurate at 50 yards. You fit one and then talk! Maybe its plain jealousy!
Anyway to get your minds to do some healthy thinking – I am posting 3 pics of two .22 bullets that went through it and came out the way U see them.(and yet U ask why was there an accident) Now Guys get after these and flog the hell out of them . Spare me - for I have little or no time for nonsense that I have seen in the past few days. I have tried to be humble but as U can see that too is misconstrued as a trait of the weak. This definitely is not the case.

I am donating my bullets to Mack The Knife Bana –“The thanedaar of IFG” and leaving. - There are healthier forums where one would want to dwell ! For other dignified people I send forth my Good Wishes and apologize for any inadvertent remark that may have hurt you.
Cheers Hamdhingra

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:16 am

Bye and I hope you find your 'dignified' forum.

Be a good sport and shut the door on the way out.

Mack The Knife.

biking3819
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by biking3819 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:24 am

lolz...so Mack The Knife gained some bullets even from someone leaving for good :wink: ,,,,such is the grace of the mothr,,,lolz

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:00 pm

So the pistol is all go and no show.Those bullets are obviously going no where.No wonder he had to hang all that hardware on the pistol.Makes it look mean and that is all that the pistol can obviously do.Wonder what he did with his service rifle?

He is leaving and here I was thinking of doing the same with my .32 pistol.Now what do I do :cry:

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:05 pm

penpusher wrote:Now what do I do :cry:
Ask Mark... he's the other expert :mrgreen:

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:16 pm

penpusher wrote: Those bullets are obviously going no where.No wonder he had to hang all that hardware on the pistol
LMAO

> I was thinking of doing the same with my .32 pistol.

Looks like you caught the infection from HD :lol: You'll have to be quarantined before Inder catches it too.(Looks like only sardars are catching 'em :lol: )
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."