Converting a 9mm para to 9mm short

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Converting a 9mm para to 9mm short

Post by TC » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:26 am

penpusher I dont know how far you have gone with your Luger. Just chanced upon this topic.

I know a licenced gunsmith ( a very good one) in India who can make a 380 barrel for your PO8. But I am afraid his rifling machines can produce barrels only upto
five inches.

I have personally witnessed an old 9mm Luger getting transformed into a legitimate 380 and working flawlessly and accurately. The workmanship is simply fantastic.

Cant say anything more in this forum for obvious reasons. If you are interested send me a mail in my personal ID.

TC

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:05 am

TC,

The pistol is till with its original owner.Have got a pistol in .32 that I got cheap(by Indian standards) so the project is off for the moment.

penpusher

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:42 pm

TC,
Congrats on your goldmine-Keep the guy safe and in good humour-He is a gem, going by your description.
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:24 pm

Hi penpusher, good that you got a .32. But if you ever need this kind of help, let me know. Might find a solution.

And this is true for all serious gun enthusiasts in the forum.

Eljefe this guy is really a goldmine. I know him for many years. Always keep him in good humour. He has so far done everyting for me and my friends. His machines are all imported. Last year he made a wonderful 5 inch barrel for a .32 browning owned by a friend of mine. My friend wanted to do some serious target shooting but was not happy with the original 3.5 inch barrel. Now he just switches barrels when he needs.

Good humour did you say? I have made him my big brother.

So long gentlemen

TC