Webley B Series Frames

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Webley B Series Frames

Post by The Doc » Mon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Gentlemen,

Talking about the Webley & Scott Mark IV revolvers in .32 caliber, we often erroneously consider that the larger frames belong to the "A" Series and the smaller frames belong to the "B" series. Now, there are several small frame revolvers belonging to "A" series that one comes across often, some with the safety lock and some without. My question is .....

Has anyone come across a large frame "B" series Webley Mark IV revolver with a safety lock ? I am sure there must be several made in .32 caliber, it is just that they are relatively uncommon.

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

For Advertising mail webmaster
rajkiranji
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Webley B Series Frames

Post by rajkiranji » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 am

yes, i have seen one Large frame B series revovler with asafety lock , yesterday only with one of the arm dealer in meerut

-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 am --

yes, i have seen one Large frame B series revovler with asafety lock , yesterday only with one of the arm dealer in meerut

ankit.arora
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ankit.arora » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

yes i had large frame b series revolver with safety lock. but i sold it.i have a gun shop .

Mohsin khan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mohsin khan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:52 am

This is my webley fron1983 never painted blued or polished...never deposited in any gun shop..its b type with safety lock serial no. Above 86000
It was used few times after purchase but its nearly still fr9m 20-25 years ..people talk alot about this model but its rare to see...
Kind regards
Mohsin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.