Llama .32 or CZ .32??

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Llama .32 or CZ .32??

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 am

Ridiculous prices in India are only because import of firearms is banned since around 1986 and only manufacturer is IOF. Therefore the artificially created shortage in legal arms market has jacked up the prices for the law abiding people. But in the illegal arms market I don't think the prices are any different from those prevailing in Pakistan. A desi katta(home made gun) is said to be available for Rs. 200 only.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

For Advertising mail webmaster
manojbabber3
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by manojbabber3 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

llama is good looking but czk is more durable and reliable . llama price is 3 lakhs more than czk .i think you should buy czk

sniper 302
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sniper 302 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:44 am

hello , llama availabe at pathankot .. the guy vshal gun house !!
'' Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down ''

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 am

Guys I have CZ 27 one in the family was bought few years ago for Rs2 lakhs or somehwere about this one has German or Nazi emblem on it . Ugly piece of gun heavy though encouraging to here that its a reliable pistol still think it wasnt a samrt buy even though its required for safety for relative of mine.
It may be military grade etc but remember last one with German stamps were probably made in or during WWII - so its buyers luck on quality etc. remember during WWII the forced labor in factories messed with quality control a lot so that weapons didnt work properly in war for Nazis. Not saying all are bad but still the last pistol was made in 1950s per my research - Would you shell $10000 or Rs 5 Lakhs on 70 years old weapon and trust your life with it? Go for IOF or shell additional lakhs more and get later vintage pistol revolver with bragging rights :deadhorse:

The gun is Spanish, even if it has German military acceptance marks. No slave labor.

rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by rraju2805 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 am

Llama is luking beautiful. . . .
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TwoRivers » Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

ngrewal wrote:Guys I have one in the family was bought few years ago for Rs2 lakhs or somehwere about this one has German or Nazi emblem on it . Ugly piece of gun heavy though encouraging to here that its a reliable pistol still think it wasnt a samrt buy even though its required for safety for relative of mine.
It may be military grade etc but remember last one with German stamps were probably made in or during WWII - so its buyers luck on quality etc. remember during WWII the forced labor in factories messed with quality control a lot so that weapons didnt work properly in war for Nazis. Not saying all are bad but still the last pistol was made in 1950s per my research - Would you shell $10000 or Rs 5 Lakhs on 70 years old weapon and trust your life with it? Go for IOF or shell additional lakhs more and get later vintage pistol revolver with bragging rights :deadhorse:

The gun is Spanish, even if it has German military acceptance marks. No slave labor.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Two rivers

My rant was about CZ 27 vz WWII -- Lama looks better no doubt not sure if these were used by Axis or Allies in WWII. I did read that Astra pistols were used by some German units

Best

.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .338 lapua » Mon May 07, 2012 11:12 pm

The vz. 27 is a Czech semi-automatic pistol, based on the pistole vz. 24, and chambered for 7.65 mm Browning / .32 ACP. It is often designated the CZ 27 after the naming scheme used by the Česká zbrojovka factory for post-World War II commercial products. However, it is correctly known as vz. 27, an abbreviation of the Czech "vzor 27", or "Model 27".
After the German occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1938 the pistol was folded into the German armed and police forces as the P27. Construction of the pistol continued in Czechoslovakia until the 1950s. Allegedly, the Czech military sold five and a half thousand surplus vz. 27s to the Swiss in 1973 for half a million marks. Between 620,000 and 650,000 were manufactured in total, 452,500 of those under German occupation. In December of 1948, a gift of five "ČZ 247" automatic variants of the pistol (based on both the vz. 24 and vz. 27) was sent to Ethiopian ruler Haile Selassie. In 1949, the vz. pistol was exported to 28 countries, including Turkey (3,286 pistols), England, South Africa, Egypt, Kenya, and Pakistan.
Known military contracts include India, Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Poland.

from wiki

llama looks better.
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain

indiarahu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by indiarahu » Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 pm

cz is very reliable

indiarahu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by indiarahu » Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 pm

i always keep 5 bullets in the magazine of cz. will this harm the spring, capacity of magazine is 8 bullets

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

My CZ Model 50 had feed problems when I got it, no matter which magazine I used. I would get a jam that was caused by the magazine spring not having enough tension to position the new round properly in the feed lips of the magazine. All seemed well, but when I got online and googled for people who had similar problems, the answers were always the same: Replace the Spring! So, I ordered some magazine springs from Wolff and the problem disappeared.

Spring quality seems to vary from here to there. We as gun owners aren't always able to readily tell what kind of steel was used for the magazine spring, or what kind of temper it has. I've found the springs in my Colt 1911 to work perfectly. I've heard of people leaving them loaded all the time, without ill effect.

The gun I leave loaded around the house is my Detective Special -- revolvers are not troubled by remaining loaded.

For myself, I never leave a magazine loaded on any gun unless I have to. When taking a trip, at the end of every day or every other day, I'll empty the magazines of my semi auto, if that's what I'm carrying, and leave one unloaded overnight. That's the one that goes into the pistol in the morning and the next time, the other magazine will be unloaded overnight.

Now, some have told me online that this is unnecessary. Perhaps with new Wolff springs made of the proper material and properly heat treated, they are right. But I do it anyway, because it makes me feel confident, because it makes me look over the pistol each night at the end of the day, and because it's mine and I want to.

That's what I feel comfortable with doing.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

zeiss
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by zeiss » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:11 pm

does indian pistol have only 1 model in it ? Ashani .32 ???
i have recently applied for the weapon license,and was planning to buy a new pistol.please suggest...!

perfectionist1
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by perfectionist1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

get a licence first....

zeiss
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by zeiss » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 am

What a Perfect Answer..
just let me know weather we have any other model's other than Ashani .32 pistol or not. LICENSE InSha Allah i will be getting it very soon...

perfectionist1
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by perfectionist1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:45 pm

@zeiss,

Indian make is only Ashani is available, for other make/ model you will have to look into second hand market ( dealers) you can get all kind of imported models at exorbitant rates.

If you take my suggestion, you can go for revolver, being more reliable, when compared to Ashani. Choice is yours.

cheers...