want to buy a 9mm in india

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: want to buy a 9mm in india

Post by grewal » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:lol....eljefe why you so pissed and cribbing all the time....chill...you have so much time in life like a baby that you can go change your dipper.. :)
wow wow wow Shukla you really seem to have overshoot your limit. How ever big shot you might been but you have really forgotten that how to give respect to your elders. Well everybody here on this forum can make out that who need a Diaper change and a feeding bottle .
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm

lol....eljefe why you so pissed and cribbing all the time....chill...you have so much time in life like a baby that you can go change your dipper.. :)
Gentlemen let us not get into personal attacks on each other. Bhawani Shukla, let me try to clarify what appears to have happened:
1) If you read my comments in my previous post above, you will understand, when just the reverse things are happening in country, to the open promise made to the nation stating "any Constitution", every right thinking Indian will feel betrayed and angry at Congress.
2) In past there was one id, that used to make very tall claims etc. I am assuming the members are thinking you to be the same person in guise of different id. Since you have said that you will be joining NAGRI it appears you may not be the same person.
sa_ali i will surely join nagri and sure be in touch with people who are seeing that forum.....will make them talk to the right people...cheers
This is really good. Thank you!
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:28 pm

BShukla
As GDM pointed out the umbrage everyone is taking to is the prevalent sentiment for the sense of entitlement syndrome reflected in your posts and the false bravado of zipping through areas with Z security. This also comes across as arrogance 'Thakedars' to be able to gauge from far in AC drawing rooms / Fancy addresses the plight of folks stuck in cross fire between forces and other side in so called troubled area who live and suffer daily in grind to survive without bare basic amenities completely forgotten by one and all. The AK47s and Sten guns etc are with guards who actually risk their life none is issued to any person directly but who knows what special rules are may be under special quota you could secure a Glock but make sure thy issue imported ammo to you! Use this feedback as a learning experience .. One last advise its very different experience once someone fires at you unless one is probably trained and experienced -- diapers might be required..something one should never hope or wish for.

Good luck hope to see you around tone down your posts and share more pictures of your guns . You do have a great shotgun Browning semi auto A5 - a trend setter gun designed by John Browning - do write some more about it what ammo do you feed etc and how old is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_Auto-5

mankaran1
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mankaran1 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:49 pm

carbine wrote:NO Fresh PB WEAPON liecense is issued to any citizens of india .,only major or generals are getting new license for PB weapon .home ministry is also not trasfering PB weapon on heirloom basis.My grandfather is still having .30M1 CARBINE &.38H&R (.38)Calibre revolver both weapon are PB on liecense.but Home ministry is refusing to transfer the weapon on heirloom basis
Hi i Have a same situation. My granddad has a semi auto carbine on his PB license. I want to get it transferred onto my Dads name, who has a All india NPB license. Please help. incase youve gotten any solution yet.
Thanks

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:58 pm

mankaran1 wrote:
carbine wrote:NO Fresh PB WEAPON liecense is issued to any citizens of india .,only major or generals are getting new license for PB weapon .home ministry is also not trasfering PB weapon on heirloom basis.My grandfather is still having .30M1 CARBINE &.38H&R (.38)Calibre revolver both weapon are PB on liecense.but Home ministry is refusing to transfer the weapon on heirloom basis
Hi i Have a same situation. My granddad has a semi auto carbine on his PB license. I want to get it transferred onto my Dads name, who has a All india NPB license. Please help. incase youve gotten any solution yet.
Thanks
The solution as per law is the following -

1. After getting written no objection from all legal heirs to the weapon, apply for PB license. Reason for license: family heirloom.

2. If license is refused, get the refusal in writing and appeal to the appellate authority.

3. If still refused, file a writ in High Court. Whenever if you need sample writ, just PM me your email, will email you copy of it.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

harrybhullar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by harrybhullar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:11 pm

my father is having all india licence with .12 shot gun for last 40 year and i am only son. plz guide how to get this licence and gun in my name.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 pm

harrybhullar wrote:my father is having all india licence with .12 shot gun for last 40 year and i am only son. plz guide how to get this licence and gun in my name.
This matter has already been answered here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=504&p=244081#p244090 If you could please elaborate what is that you are unable to understand in that post?

wingcosethi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by wingcosethi » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:26 pm

the .38 spec S&W revolver is a NPB weapon in Delhi and I have the license for the same. It is as small as the new .22 revolver released in India. It is good weapon. Vijay Sethi

L0neW0lf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by L0neW0lf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 pm

but where to buy a nice 9mm pistol in Delhi? Everybody talking about pistol vs revolver debate. Please be kind and inform me.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:07 pm

L0neW0lf wrote:but where to buy a nice 9mm pistol in Delhi? Everybody talking about pistol vs revolver debate. Please be kind and inform me.
First apply for a restricted calibre (PB) handgun license and once you get it, start calling the various arms & ammunition dealers to find out if anyone has it in stock.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

L0neW0lf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by L0neW0lf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 pm

How can I get PB Licence without red tapism which infests my country now. The Babus think they are gods. They lick the feet of elite few and for the rest they are either unapproachable or just out of "price range" I would have loved a gun coz I study them. Whats a 9mm Pistol? Its nothing. Why such eunuch attitude towards arming our youth? Indian youth is heavily taxed and provided human security services at great cost. What about civilian personal security? I think our security is our right ! Why cant we keep advanced weaponry for securing our property and family and our personal selves. Why unnecessarily burden the Police. Let em have a taste of Naxalites who are infesting India and want a civil war in our country. In metros and towns in farms and boats we will protect ourselves

Gunexpert
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gunexpert » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:06 pm

A non Defense personnel can get PB license under family heirloom policy from MHA.