Feinwerkbau AW93

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Feinwerkbau AW93

Post by to_saptarshi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 am

Hello Everyone ,

Could somebody please give me some first hand feedback about Feinwerkbau AW93 ? and your views over Pardini or GSP Expert or other model of similar category ? I have got mixed review over internet as few classified it as rolling trigger than a two stage trigger , also since Grip is a integral part of frame , modification is limited. Recoil Dampening and Accuracy of course Top Notch and of FWB standard that most people agreed.

Feinwerkbau is a respectable name in precision category , and its probably one of the most expensive pistol in similar level and seen a lot of demand of it in USA, hence it couldn't be a total disappointment per my understanding. I understand at the end person's comfortability that matters, I have never got a chance to fire AW93, hence wanted to know from others who own it or used it extensively and their views on it .

Regards
Saptarshi
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi

For Advertising mail webmaster
to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Feinwerkbau AW93

Post by to_saptarshi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:35 pm

I know we have many competitive shooters out here including Anupam , can somebody please give me there view on AW93. Any pointers are much appreciated .
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi