Bikal under over

Posts related to shotguns.
grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Bikal under over

Post by grewal » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 pm

What should be the price of Baikal under over shotgun. The dealer in Chandigarh is asking 1.6 lac . The condition of the gun is very good , fit and finish is perfect . And also suggest any other alternative shotgun, my cousin wants to buy a shotgun . budget is not a constraint, he wants to buy the best what money can get , let it be under over or pump action or semi auto or pair or a set of guns. Also tell us where that gun is available and with a hint of it's price

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal

For Advertising mail webmaster
jaz
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Bikal under over

Post by jaz » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm

grewal spend 1.2 max on baikal , If money is not a constrainst you should contact some shooters of national squad and you can strike good deal beretta , zoli or renato gamba.sportsman who have completed lockin period can sale wepons.

Baikal is not that good shotgun as other european o/u's

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

I got a Baikal SxS in almost new condition last year for $250. Sorry...

sammyaulakh
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sammyaulakh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 am

hi grewal,
Vishal gun house sec 40 chandigarh has a good condition winchester 28" single selective trigger for sale (4.5 lacs).if the price is not an issue ,u can go check it out.royal arms jagadhari has a beretta e686 30" for sale (5.5 lacs).i picked up a beretta e686 from delhi .now i am looking for a baikal O/U too.hope u get a good deal too.
regards
Sammy Aulakh

subhashnghole
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by subhashnghole » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 am

I have Baikel indicator ejector and the best in shotgu being lightweight.I also have J.P.Sauer and sons German make DBBL side by side 12 bore gun choke indicator boxlock toplock price 1.5 if interested then PM. The picture in my picture uploaded