Tranfer of dbbl gun

Posts related to shotguns.
Gaurav kumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Tranfer of dbbl gun

Post by Gaurav kumar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 am

:deadhorse:my grandfather has a 12 bore dbbl gun he willing to tranfer it to me.i m 26 year old & working in civil court.plz tell me step by step process of transfer.i m from bihar

For Advertising mail webmaster
sudesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Tranfer of dbbl gun

Post by sudesh » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 am

First Aquire an Arms Lic. for the same (ie.NPB Gun or Rifle), then he can transfer it to your license.

BTW which make is your Grandfather's DBBL ?

:cheers:

Sudesh.....
लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
बाऩध साफा जब गबरू तयार होते.....
देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके.....
और कहते
"काश हम भी जाट होते"......
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for dinner and finding a well-informed, well-armed sheep."

Gaurav kumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gaurav kumar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 am

My granfather gun is made in munger by spacial order & its buied by my grandfather father in 1943. Local gunsmith told us that not to sell it because it is too good.

jaz
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jaz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

dear gaurav kumar ,
First of all if you are immotionaly attached to this gun then go for transfer otherwise post indipence munger wepon have very poor metalurgy these old/new munger guns are made by "jugards" and not on cnc machines , wood work is too poor.

gaurav bhai even firangi post independence guns are avaliable for anything as less as 15K to 30K

All you will have to make licence for 12 bore dbbl and transfer this wepon by DM / arms & ammunition department of your city.

Gaurav kumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gaurav kumar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm

My iof gun has swich system & it not safe loded in journey because of its swich system it always fire in a small jerk.but munger gun has hammar system which feel me safe.

-- Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 pm --

Anyways i dont know about any right brand gun.plz suggest which brand of gun i will buy after licence .i just spend 2 laces to 2.5 laces on it & can i buy other gun after sell this one

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Correct Grammar and spellings would have made better sense out of these posts. It is just a polite suggestion. I don't mean to offend or be rude.

best,

Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

sudesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sudesh » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi Gaurav
Gaurav kumar wrote:My iof gun has swich system & it not safe loded in journey because of its swich system it always fire in a small jerk.but munger gun has hammar system which feel me safe.
If your grandfather's DBBL is a Hammer action gun, then I guess its not Indian made.
Can you post some pics of that gun?

Gaurav kumar wrote:Anyways i dont know about any right brand gun.plz suggest which brand of gun i will buy after licence .i just spend 2 laces to 2.5 laces on it & can i buy other gun after sell this one
Sure! why not, You will get a mint condition gun in that ammount. And for the brand you will have to check some dealers after getting your Arms Lic.

And Yes DOC :agree:

Sudesh.........
और कहते
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for dinner and finding a well-informed, well-armed sheep."

Gaurav kumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gaurav kumar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

dear doc my english is poor so plz don't mine & if u try to read this by ur sixth sense i don't think its passed over ur head.don't mind

-- Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm --

Dear sudesh, my gun is made in munger,but by special order & the parts was import form england but assambal at munger so the weight of gun is less & after a lot of fire(Edited)it still more realible then other one (IOF made) i don't know how i paste its picture at this forum.plz tell

sudesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sudesh » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 am

Gaurav kumar wrote:dear doc my english is poor so plz don't mine & if u try to read this by ur sixth sense i don't think its passed over ur head.don't mind

-- Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm --

Dear sudesh, my gun is made in munger,but by special order & the parts was import form england but assambal at munger so the weight of gun is less & after a lot of fire(with Edited spare the drama)it still more realible then other one (IOF made) i don't know how i paste its picture at this forum.plz tell
Ckeck ur PM.

S........
और कहते

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:10 am

gaurav

"dear doc my english is poor so plz don't mine & if u try to read this by ur sixth sense i don't think its passed over ur head.don't mind"

Folks will provide you with the best possible advice ... Good english isnt a criteria for posting here but dont make mockery of this forum's sensibilities by writing gibberish. Try to post in simple english and heed to Docs advise. Also refrain from posting dramatic details shooting with naxs etc. I have edited your posts and consider yourself advised. Hope to see you around

Best