Custom gun making process from Mehul's favourite gun maker

Posts related to shotguns.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Custom gun making process from Mehul's favourite gun maker

Post by Vikram » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:37 am

This is a link to a series of pics taken in the early '80s at Mehul's favourite British gun maker. :wink:

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=90484

Hope you enjoy them.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Re: Custom gun making process from Mehul's favourite gun mak

Post by mehulkamdar » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:27 am

Vikram,

My problem is not with Westley Richards but with the cretin who owns the company. They did make nice guns in the past though today's best boxlock shotguns are made not by them but by T R White gunmakers.

When I wrote my article for India Today Plus, Walter Clode of Westley Richards sent me a fax telling me that he would not send a catalogue or information for my article because he did not see any reason to do this thanks to India's gun laws. I did extract sweet revenge a couple of years ago by directing someone who would have bought a shotgun from them to Fanzoj, a company that was most helpful as far as my article was concerned. 8) :lol: That is what I intend to continue doing whenever I find someone deluded into wanting to buy anything from this company.

BTW, do try and find pictures of Westley Richards making bolt action rifles these days. :wink: You will be in for a very interesting surprise. :lol:

Mehul

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:50 am

I know that you only mean well,Mehul.Just trying to pull your leg.LOL. Shall do your bidding.Soon.Very soon.

Best-Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

mehulkamdar

Re: Custom gun making process from Mehul's favourite gun mak

Post by mehulkamdar » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:08 am

And, before I forget, please ask Westley Richards who supply them with the barreled actions for their bolt action rifles. :wink: It would also be nice if we have prices along with the pictures. I shall post after you have these two pieces of information. :mrgreen: