London "Best Guns"

Posts related to shotguns.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

London "Best Guns"

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:47 pm

Came across a series of articles by a gentleman by the name of E.J. Ryder (on www.gunshop.com). I think some members may enjoy reading them so am posting the links here.

The Quest for Quality - Part One:"Getting into Actions" by E.J. Ryder

Pick a Pair

Makers and Sellers

There are some more articles by Ryder and others on the Gunshop site - you can check them out here>>

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
clownfish
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: London "Best Guns"

Post by clownfish » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:03 pm

I read a (semi)humrorous article about "best" SxS in The Field. here is the link. quite interesting....

http://www.countrylife.co.uk/thefield/sidebyside.php

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:17 pm

clownfish";p="3986 wrote:I read a (semi)humrorous article about "best" SxS in The Field.
Those prices kind of bring one right back to earth! :shock:

Right now, I'll simply settle for exchanging my el cheapo Belgian boxlock for a decent field grade O/U ;)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mehulkamdar

Re: London "Best Guns"

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:19 pm

If I had the luxury of ordering a gun from any of the makers listed in the second link, I would head straight for A A Brown and order a pair of their Supreme De Luxe assisted openers in 16 bore. And then, I would look in the direction of Westley Richards, Holland and Holland and Purdey and laugh at them. :)