Patiala's 12g Westley Richards Explora

Posts related to shotguns.
waulakh
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Patiala's 12g Westley Richards Explora

Post by waulakh » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 pm

There is a Holland and Holland paradox model with a relative of mine in Patiala.This gun has also come from the Patiala family.Seems like the royals of Patiala were fond of paradox guns only.Shall be posting the pictures soon.

For Advertising mail webmaster
James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Patiala's 12g Westley Richards Explora

Post by James_Bond » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 pm

query for my experienced IFG members. KIndly Explain sir

Can we Fired(shot) a all types of Lead Birdshot(BB,1No,2no 3,4,5,7No) in Both of the Rifled Choke barrel in this gun forChamber: 2 3/4 .
2) Can we fired (shot) a all types of Lead Buckshot in Both of the Rifled barrel in this gun LG, SG for Chamber: 2 3/4.
3) Generaly simple smoothbore SXS having two barrel One of the Choke barrel and Second(other) is the Cylinder barrel. In Both of the Barrel (Choke and Cylinder) We Can Fired a Lead Birdshot (BB,1No,2no 3,4,5,7No)LG, SG and Buckshot in smoothbore SXSgun .But we cannot fired a Lead Slug/Ball/Bullet in a Choke Barrel smoothbore SXS gun. It fired only in a Cylinder bore(Barrel). What did we do when we fired in Rifled Choke Barrel.
4) Can we used in it a Simple 12 gage smmoth bore ammunition 70 mm and 65 mm(for shooting the small game like Birds Ducks Cocks, Turkey Deer,Pig) )for Chamber: 2 3/4,Instead of 12 gage Nitro.
5) The effective range of this gun are. Are it’s a higher than smooth bore 12 gage gun. In my Region 12 Gege Nitro ammunition are hard to find. Are you currently manafactured a 12 gage Explora. Because Holland Holland reintroduced his Paradox in 2010. One thing I want shre that( According to my knowledge) in explora we cannot shot a simple 12 gage ammunation(Lead cartidges). You should use only a specific ammunation. But in Paradox you can used a simple ammunation of 12 gage Lead cartidges, insted of Nitro ammuantion. It is the disadvantages of Explora and Advantages for Paradox.
One of the Simple question Can we use a Standered 12 gage Ammunation in Paradox gun 12 gage as well as Explora, Insted of Specific and nitro ammunation. Which one is the best.In my resion 12 gage Nitro ammunation are not avaliable/Banned. Can we use a this type of ammunation in Parodox or in Explore. Can we use a 70 MM Standered Caartidge of lead shot in Paradox or Explora guns
Which are manafactured by IOf and Shaktiman. I saw these gun in here so I want to know. According to my knowledge in Explora we did not use a Standered 12 gage ammunation. But in Paradox we Don't know. What are the price of these type of gun in India. Wheather the Nitro ammunation are easily avaliable in India. is its beat for self defance in India
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA