Shotgun manufacturing in India?

Posts related to shotguns.
jaz
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Shotgun manufacturing in India?

Post by jaz » Sat May 09, 2009 9:06 am

hello IFG'ns,
I think nobody in punjab sells mandi himachal guns,If any body knows about quality of mandi guns please tell us are these guns better or same as stuff jammu . I have seen sabbati (italy make 12 bore o/u reciver ) with manufacturer in jammu which was single selective trigger . But nobody in jammu is ready to invest in cnc milling machines and good press work components , else we indians have huge demand of good trap and skeet guns

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Shotgun manufacturing in India?

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 am

Since IFG was down, I am re posting again, so that it gets attention of forum members:

I seek opinion of forum members, what will be the ideal configuration of a shotgun that can satisfy below mentioned conditions:
1) Will fire slugs to maximum distance with accuracy(As far as I know it has to be rifled shotgun). In other words, I am looking for accuracy of rifle in a shotgun.
AND/OR
2) It should be able to fire LG/SG/buckshots etc to maximum distance with accuracy(not very important if able to meet condition no. 1).
AND
3) Should have a effective sight(ghost ring etc.) for accurate aiming/ or a telescopic sight.
AND
4) Either DBBL or pump action.
AND
5) Reliability