Estimated Price of Austrian Mannlicher Rifle

Posts related to shotguns.
Akshay Singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Estimated Price of Austrian Mannlicher Rifle

Post by Akshay Singh » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:22 am

Hi All,

Wanted to know the price of Mannlicher .300 calibre bolt action rifle (Made in Austria). It has been in the family for 2 generations. No takers now as our license quota is over. Appreciate an approx price range as it has to be sold soon. I have attached a pic.

regards
Akshay Singh

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Estimated Price of Austrian Mannlicher Rifle

Post by Vikram » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:51 pm

If possible, post clear photos of the rifle taken in sunlight here. Especially the markings. That would help people to appraise the rifle.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

ASIF007
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ASIF007 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Akshay Singh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:22 am
Hi All,

Wanted to know the price of Mannlicher .300 calibre bolt action rifle (Made in Austria). It has been in the family for 2 generations. No takers now as our license quota is over. Appreciate an approx price range as it has to be sold soon. I have attached a pic.

regards
Akshay Singh
Send pics so we can see the condition of the Rifle. I know a reputed shooter in Kolkata who has a 300 Holland & Holland in excellent condition. He is willing to sell at 5lacs. However availability of Cartridges is a problem.'

Hope it helps.

Regards
Asif

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Akshay Singh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:22 am
Pic not visible. Kindly upload again.

The price formula is simple. Any rifle which has cartridges easily available in market fetches good money and if cartridges not available then it goes cheap.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.