Suggestion Required for buying a new 12 Bore gun in Punjab

Posts related to shotguns.
aditya choudhary
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Suggestion Required for buying a new 12 Bore gun in Punjab

Post by aditya choudhary » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi All
I am a new user of Indians for Gun, I have got the license a few days back and was gathering info for buying a new budget gun in Punjab of an Indian brand. I am not a professional shooter but want a gun which should be trouble-free and reliable so while going through the threads I came to know about Bhargav Arms 12 Bore gun "Stallion".

I have read the problems faced with the gun in one of the threads and also talked about that the company is also coming up with a new model.

I wanted to understand, that should I buy this gun and is the new model out and if yes are all problems rectified? Will, you the experts and experienced people recommend it? If yes what things should I keep in mind before buying this gun and if not this gun which company and what model will you recommend? I need your expert advice in this regards.

For Advertising mail webmaster
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Suggestion Required for buying a new 12 Bore gun in Punjab

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:56 pm

Buy AK-47! cool gun!

ASIF007
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ASIF007 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:22 am

Firstly congratulations on getting your Licence. There are many post in this forum for Indian made shotguns or Pump action Shotguns. If ever you are determined to buy an imported one do read "What should one look for when buying a used shotgun.." in this forum.

Do share pictures of you gun when you buy.

Regards
Asif

ASIF007
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ASIF007 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:32 am

aditya choudhary wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Hi All
I am a new user of Indians for Gun, I have got the license a few days back and was gathering info for buying a new budget gun in Punjab of an Indian brand. I am not a professional shooter but want a gun which should be trouble-free and reliable so while going through the threads I came to know about Bhargav Arms 12 Bore gun "Stallion".

I have read the problems faced with the gun in one of the threads and also talked about that the company is also coming up with a new model.

I wanted to understand, that should I buy this gun and is the new model out and if yes are all problems rectified? Will, you the experts and experienced people recommend it? If yes what things should I keep in mind before buying this gun and if not this gun which company and what model will you recommend? I need your expert advice in this regards.
You can also contact "Ajaaybeer " from this forum. He has 2 O/U "Stallion" manufactured by Bhargav Arms . Read his posts or contact him. He could give you honest reviews.

Regards
Asif

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:33 pm

there r Dwarka many factories manufacturing good guns like There is Khajuria gun works,Meharsons ,dwarka gun whcih manufatures shaktiman cartridge.There r mandi gun manufacturing who claims they have imported machines Hasbee cuzon and now seikh armoury .There r Pritam singh sons santokhho gun works pritam singh gun works manufactures heavier guns Sankhoo now manufactures different ypes of models we have 2 guns.Main problem is before 1980 there used to imported standard materials at low cost was involved after restrictions on 1980 only shiva gun works of Derender Bhramchari was allowed imported barrells their guns sold at 2500 rs up to 1982 before his factory was shut down.Just go through profile of all gun makers .Some guns have good features others r not .Not only gun there is hsortage of good amno also .Shktiman manufactures good amno ordance have good magma but their special r most worthless cartridge they mixes mercury fullinate or some very dirty powder which jams whole barrells and empty expands so much.Not only gun but be careful about cartrigdes also.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:42 pm

aditya choudhary wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Hi All

You haven't mentioned whether you are looking for o/u or sxs gun. If you are looking for sxs, go for IOF gun in good condition.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.